Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will be at the Irvine K-boat - V-drive event coming up???

I know Adam / Wet and Wild is gonna fly out and partake right Adam??? :D

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interesting... wouldnt REAL leather moccasins or something made from HEMP have a more POSITIVE (lower carbon) imact as opposed to something like FAKE leather / synthetic???

I guess I would expect shoes decorated like that to be made from FAKE material, JUS like the FAKE Chicago street hustler that they is "REPRESENT'n"... :D

P.S. I run TWO STROKE (non synthetic) oil EVEN in my four stroke engines, just for kix...

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
interesting... wouldnt REAL leather moccasins or something made from HEMP have a more POSITIVE (lower carbon) imact as opposed to something like FAKE leather / synthetic???

I guess I would expect shoes decorated like that to be made from FAKE material, JUS like the FAKE Chicago street hustler that they is "REPRESENT'n"... :D

P.S. I run TWO STROKE (non synthetic) oil EVEN in my four stroke engines, just for kix...
:)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Made in China for sure! :)sphss

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
WHAT????...This is a boating forum??? Now you tell me. :D

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D I guess I get to enjoy all of the debauchery, partying, antics of Tony, Pat, Ben, Gordy, Dave and the good looks of Anti Seize Cookie all by myself... :D

Oh, and the K boat activities too... :)hand

·
adjones419
1,064 Posts
Who will be at the Irvine K-boat - V-drive event coming up???

I know Adam / Wet and Wild is gonna fly out and partake right Adam??? :D
Sorry, dude! I have a wedding to go to this weekend. I know, what an idiot, right? :D

Besides, those circle jerkers make me dizzy.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, dude! I have a wedding to go to this weekend. I know, what an idiot, right? :D

Besides, those circle jerkers make me dizzy.
Lets see, wedding... Blown/Injected flatties, water, cocktails, food, debauchery... Tough decision... ;)

Will be there at least on Sat.
Hey Mike, I will look forward to visiting AND take my lashes in person for my bad behavior on here... :D

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:):)punch

Cmon, blow off the wedding, take S.W. to John Wayne and I will pick U up Saturday AM... Im sure the bride and groom will understand...

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:) 500BBC started it a few weeks ago on Earth Day.... I was just kidding... :D

·
adjones419
1,064 Posts
:):)punch

Cmon, blow off the wedding, take S.W. to John Wayne and I will pick U up Saturday AM... Im sure the bride and groom will understand...
I would, but it's crunch time for Kelsey and me. I've missed too many weddings of friends for boat racing weekends, and now that we're getting married next year, we have to go to all of the weddings we're invited to and give great gifts. :D

Our SLDBA Creve Coeur race is this weekend. I'm going to leave the office in St. Chuck tomorrow afternoon and head to the track to do some bench racing and drinking, and I'll probably spend most of the day Sunday at the track as well. You better be planning on coming up to our Litchfield race in August!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Irvine

I too, will be there on Saturday to cheer on the K boat challenge. Always a good time at Irvine for these V drive deals. I just wish my old hydro was water worthy for a little cruising.............Ray

1 - 17 of 17 Posts