Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Romney is SPANKING him over energy and fuel!!!!

"You'll get your chance...I'm still speaking." :):)punch

Romney seems to be standing up to the moderator and the imposter very well.
They are trying to push him and he is pushing back.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Zer0 is so full of shit!! he said the reason why gas was $1.87 when he took office was we were in a recession and now that were doing better it is $4.00!!!!! REALLY

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
At some point, Romney needs to say he is going to trim government to the bone. A grossly reduced government would make alot of people like me feel much better if taxes are raised. Knowing that the money is being used to reduce the debt and not to hire another million CVX and R&J is a easier pill to swallow.

I'd let them take another 5% if they just showed me a picture of the two in the unemployment line.,

I wonder, how many people would think the 8% unemployment was was too high if they knew it was partly due to 1.5 million federal bums terminated?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zer0 is so full of shit!! he said the reason why gas was $1.87 when he took office was we were in a recession and now that were doing better it $4.00!!!!! REALLY
He is a straight up bold faced fucking LIAR!!!

See how he is so at ease lying to "everyday" people??

He really comes alive with his BS when bullshitting the people.

Romney is going to CRUSH this idiot....

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

When is high gas prices EVER a sign of a good economy. High energy cost crush economies. It the leading cause of economic slow downs and always has been. No economy was ever helped, or gauged by high energy costs. He is trying to justify his wishes and desires for even higher costs as if they are a good thing. He must think Americans are dumber than his fellow countrymen in Kenya. :hmmm:, looking at R&J, ram and CVX, maybe they are actually that dumb. :bangmyhead:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When is high gas prices EVER a sign of a good economy. High energy cost crush economies. It the leading cause of economic slow downs and always has been. No economy was ever helped, or gauged by high energy costs. He is trying to justify his wishes and desires for even higher costs as if they are a good thing. He must think Americans are dumber than his fellow countrymen in Kenya. :hmmm:, looking at R&J, ram and CVX, maybe they are actually that dumb. :bangmyhead:
Every trade, every commodity, every grocery item, every service....EVERYTHING costs more as fuel goes up.

To O, this IS a better economy. That is EXACTLY how he thinks.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Cant wait to see how the media spins this debate in Obama favors

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cant wait to see how the media spins this debate in Obama favors
It is definitely modeled in a way that suits O best.

Giving speeches to people....that IS his forte.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"Check your pension Mr. President....you have investments in China too...":duh:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Obama's idea of increase the GDP is by having everything cost 100% more, and proclaiming "look at the growth". If he floods the country with enough monopoly money, and it "increases revenue" he sees that as a plus. Doesn't matter that we can't buy shit with the funny money anymore, or the governement is further in debt due to the printing, so long as more money is moving. That in his dimbulb mind is growth.

Did that idiot just say national security is NOT a political issue. Is he drunk? Or that stupid. Behind the economy, it is thee hot button issue for GOOD reason. What a dumbass.

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Hope this is an eye opener for the undecided's, O does not command, He dictates! Everthing is stacked against him, the walls are finally caving. All it took is a Man with convition, and intelligence!

Too bad this did'nt happen 4 years ago, these last four years are going to scar us for years to come.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll be the first to say that Romney is not cleaning up like the first debate.
This seems more like a speech contest.

O is a fail, IMO, but this is a far better format for him and it is showing.
Not nearly the obvious win for Romney, but no where near the obvious fail for O either.

I'd call it a draw at best so far, but compared to the first one there is no doubt in my mind the media will be pouring champagne and declaring a great victory for O.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I,m calling this one for Romney!!

Obama got his ass handed to him again , Loved the look on his face half way through this debate . He looked like a school yard bully that just got wooped

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
just a gut feeling, but i think romney is getting sick and tired of all the lying bs that is second nature to ovomit.

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts

You still haven't figured it out yet, have you.

He doesn't think he's lying. It's called pathological.;)

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Romney still has a LOT of explaining to do on exactly how he plans on doing what he says he's going to do. It all sounds really great...on TV.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
The witchhunt over Bengazi will be the sound bite of the day tomorrow...:happy: Romney stepped in it BIG-TIME...:shock:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts