Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come no one brings up going down to watch the crowds at Site 6 anymore? Has there just not been enough traffic to warrant any activity worthy of watching? Or is it no longer the "in thing" to do?

Anybody headed down there tonight? With as quick as Windsor closed, it should be packed at Site 6 for the "pull off" party. In sure they are at full capacity as well.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Why is it bottom feeders feed off the problems we have all had during the launching of our boats. conditions due to overcrouding,weather,water, sometimes make it tuff. f... ALL OF YOU THAT FEED OFF OF THIS. YOU ARE TRULY SICK!!!!!....... BUY A BOAT AND TRY IT MAY I SUGGEST A CAT

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Today I choose to take the Rhino down to the channel and meet up with Shadow and the gang. :)devil Site 6 doesn't do anything for me. You can go to any launch ramp and see idiots. ;)

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Why is it bottom feeders feed off the problems we have all had during the launching of our boats. conditions due to overcrouding,weather,water, sometimes make it tuff. f... ALL OF YOU THAT FEED OFF OF THIS. YOU ARE TRULY SICK!!!!!....... BUY A BOAT AND TRY IT MAY I SUGGEST A CAT

Funny you say that, you must have never been there. 99% of us that go down there will help anyone that needs help. There is usually someone there with a four wheel drive pulling people out. We also help people trailer who need it. Its the drunk assholes who are to good to accept a helping hand and **** there there shit all up who get heckled and laughed at. So I guess helping people who need it and laughing at drunks who should not be operating a boat makes me sick? I'll take that:)devil

ps I have a boat, or two , maybe three:)hand

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look at my signature, I have something that resembles at cat.

Thanks. Missed that one. I think I need topay better attention.

Funny you say that, you must have never been there. 99% of us that go down there will help anyone that needs help. There is usually someone there with a four wheel drive pulling people out. We also help people trailer who need it. Its the drunk assholes who are to good to accept a helping hand and **** there there shit all up who get heckled and laughed at. So I guess helping people who need it and laughing at drunks who should not be operating a boat makes me sick? I'll take that:)devil

x2. Well put. I always offer help to anyone that needs it. I can remember just a short time ago, Cam needed help finding his cooler. Us PB peeps, helpin' each other and $hit like that.

In all seriousness, fellow boater are always helping other boaters out, it usually follows suit the attitude of the boater needing help though. Just saying.....

·
Premium Member
434 Posts

No in fact i have been and launched at site 6 . You are the minority. No i do not drink and boat. I have had a bad time at 6. yes. Most sitting on the wall have beers in hand.

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No in fact i have been and launched at site 6 . You are the minority. No i do not drink and boat. I have had a bad time at 6. yes. Most sitting on the wall have beers in hand.
Just have to scope out the brothers that will help. No one likes to see anybody hurt or their $hit f'ed up.

·
World Class Detailer
931 Posts
We were there last night with out of town family and they had the time of their life's, it was packed over there....................................and i didn't have a beer in my hand either.

......................................we're here to help..........................................

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
I guess I'm truly sick.

As others have stated, we help people when needed, laugh at the jerks, and go back to the trailer with good stories to tell. Yes, we ususally have an adult beverage in our hands as we are back at the slip and relaxing with nowhere to drive to.

Oh, and I already have a boat, but thanks for the advice. Why would you add that? Most people on here have boats.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
fixed it for Ya'.

J/K Angie!:)hand:)hand
LOL That's better.

Her avatar would suggest she's just as sweet, pure and innocent as the wind driven snow.:p

Which I'm sure she is.:)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
LOL That's better.

Her avatar would suggest she's just as sweet, pure and innocent as the wind driven snow.:p

Which I'm sure she is.:)
I don't know...She has a "beverage" in that picture also!:)hand:)hand

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
LMAO! You're right! Same beverage, actually.

I've actually quit drinking for a while. I need to lose a few pounds and the drinks were hindering that.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts