Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the sun starts to go down, and ego takes over the boats have a tendency to whip the guys on the raft to a point where there is no way they can stay on. Funnier than shit watching the drunk guys with ego getting out there for a round before they go in. Just watching their bodies go fly in the air....lol I was laughing my ass off as I sat there in my comfortable seat.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
as the sun starts to go down, and ego takes over the boats have a tendency to whip the guys on the raft to a point where there is no way they can stay on. Funnier than shit watching the drunk guys with ego getting out there for a round before they go in. Just watching their bodies go fly in the air....lol I was laughing my ass off as I sat there in my comfortable seat.....
In my younger days we went out in the rough of the afternoon to play with the pull toys. NFW now I would break something or not be able to move for a week. Sure seemed like fun back then. :)st

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
When we would go for our end of the day rides and it was my turn, I would tell the driver "Bet you can't throw me off." Then grab tight and don't let go even if you go upside down you can get the tube flipped back over. Good times:D:D

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Does the air look any cleaner since the power plant shut down?

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
My grandson will try to up the ante every time. The fastest he's stayed on the tube is at boat speed of 42 MPH, with his tube on the outside of a turn. When the tube goes about ten feet in the air, he gets off:D Somehow, that's always the last ride of the day.:)sphss

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does the air look any cleaner since the power plant shut down?
I would say so although it never really bothered me before. The stacks used to visibly put out more (it seemed) on colder days. Of course it was just an illusion, right?

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts

LOL so true at the end of the day. Almost as funny as the end of the day launch ramp follies. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts