Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rented out my neighbors house for him, look what the renters brought!! The Freightliner double cab was sweet also!!! Nice folks!!!
Water transportation Vehicle Speedboat Boat Yacht

Have a great and safe weekend!!!

Larry

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
It was a great house to stay at. If you need a weekend rental in Havasu, this one was clean and nice.

Thanks for your help and hospitality Larry.

The people directly across the street are weird though. After I backed the boat in the driveway on Friday, we left and came back to find the house across the street had 2 saw horses up so i couldn't go in theor driveway. The street was fairly narrow for me and i had to use about 3 feet of their driveway to straighten out. Guess they didn't like it. LOL

·
Registered
584 Posts
It was a great house to stay at. If you need a weekend rental in Havasu, this one was clean and nice.

The people directly across the street are weird though. After I backed the boat in the driveway on Friday, we left and came back to find the house across the street had 2 saw horses up so i couldn't go in theor driveway. The street was fairly narrow for me and i had to use about 3 feet of their driveway to straighten out. Guess they didn't like it. LOL
LOL talk about anal....

·
Don't judge me monkey...
656 Posts

Damn renters...lol Nice rig, that would do real nice up here in Portland(I just moved up here from Cali). We are going to sell the Hallett and are thinking about something along your lines. We just looked at a 1992 Wellcraft Portofino with slip on the Willamette with close access to the Columbia River...to die for. Your boat would be perfect up here...it's a whole new world for us.:)plateJump

·
the silver bullet!
1,778 Posts
my old neighbors had a 37 ss ,what a great boat for tying up and having the whole gang on . it's definately a different kinda boating and believe me if i could do both i would have one and a go fast boat !!!!TUNNEL T

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.