Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skagen Boats End of Summer Boat bash 2013 coming up in a little over a month:)devil

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Wish it wasn't so far. I' like to take my boat and see the action. Lots of good looking boats up there for sure. Tony does some outstanding work.

·
NW Boater
121 Posts
Just Do It

You Wont regret it Duane ..
Heck make it a Bussiness trip bring some of your Wares to Pedal ...

Wish it wasn't so far. I' like to take my boat and see the action. Lots of good looking boats up there for sure. Tony does some outstanding work.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've spent countless days boating and skiing there. The skagen deal is always fun to watch and look at cool boats.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
We'll be there with two boats. Cant wait. Always a great opportunity to check out some awesome boats.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Skagen Boat end of the year

We'll be there hoping to find some bad fast boats to race! Always fun to hang out with other boaters.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Gonna try to work it into the schedule again this year. Last year was my first time at the end of summer bash and had a great time.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Where/when is this?
Skagen Bash is the weekend after Labor Day usually Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Lacated at the Potholes Reservior, south of I-90 in the center of Washington State. Lots of western Wash. boaters and a hand full of eastern Wash. boaters as well as a few from other states meet for three days of Party and of coarse drag racing. Live band on Saturday nite with Bon fires and dancing. Wouldn't advise kids be there it's pretty much an adult crowd. Most camping at this late date is probibly limited to a spot on the beach without hookups. Not uncommon to have 60 plus boats show up, with a few in the 120 mph range. We've been going the last 4 yrs.

·
Retired Air Force
940 Posts
Skagen Bash is the weekend after Labor Day usually Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Lacated at the Potholes Reservior, south of I-90 in the center of Washington State. Lots of western Wash. boaters and a hand full of eastern Wash. boaters as well as a few from other states meet for three days of Party and of coarse drag racing. Live band on Saturday nite with Bon fires and dancing. Wouldn't advise kids be there it's pretty much an adult crowd. Most camping at this late date is probibly limited to a spot on the beach without hookups. Not uncommon to have 60 plus boats show up, with a few in the 120 mph range. We've been going the last 4 yrs.
Sounds like a good time, wish I lived closer.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts