Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Cheers for beers!
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If someone ever pulled a gun on me and I was able to get it from him. I probably would've shot the focker. I think the guy got off easy.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
If someone ever pulled a gun on me and I was able to get it from him. I probably would've shot the focker. I think the guy got off easy.
I agree, at that point you pointed the gun at me and that means you intended to shoot to kill. If I'm able to turn the situation around, consider yourself lucky if you make it out alive.

Glad none of those kids got hurt.

And what is it with stupid ass gangbangers holding their gun sideways?? :)hammers

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I agree, at that point you pointed the gun at me and that means you intended to shoot to kill. If I'm able to turn the situation around, consider yourself lucky if you make it out alive.

Glad none of those kids got hurt.

And what is it with stupid ass gangbangers holding their gun sideways?? :)hammers
Its all the rage. They've been watching to many bad rap video's.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
LOL you ever notice how many gangbanger shootings there are where no one gets hit. :)sphss There is like 4 times as many shooters versus actual victims LOL

Lets hope they don't learn to shoot correctly because there will be more victims....:)sphss

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
Hopefully they turned the video over to the law so that fat foker could lick his rounds while sittin in a cell.:D

·
engorged member
1,448 Posts
Loved when the little gang bangers buddy tried to jump in, one of the other skater dudes said no way bud and kicked his ass off. Gangsta got his ass handed to him, he deserved a worse beating then he got...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
The problem is the gangster will probably sneek up on the guy that kicked his ass later and shoot him when he doesn't see it coming. That's how these chicken shits roll. The kid should have stuck that gun up the gangsters ass and pulled the trigger just to be safe.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts