Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can can old school ski holders anywhere? I found some on CP Performance's website, but they were a little pricey. I have an older 16ft Tahiti splash jet, and I am trying to keep it sorta 'period' correct. I have a buddy that has some that mount to the gunwale, but his came with his boat when he bought it in 1980!

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
ski rack

i have a bad ass aluminum rack looks pretty old.will pollish very nice.this is the style that mounts to your heads and sits over the motor.can post pics in the morning.what motor do you have?duh i should have looked at your avitar.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
I may actually have a pair of old school ones brand new still in the packaging. I don't use em, ill look tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Does anyone know if you can can old school ski holders anywhere? I found some on CP Performance's website, but they were a little pricey. I have an older 16ft Tahiti splash jet, and I am trying to keep it sorta 'period' correct. I have a buddy that has some that mount to the gunwale, but his came with his boat when he bought it in 1980!
Tin are you talking about the small aluminum pieces the screw to the gunnels with a removeable Bracket ? I think I have some used ones , probably incomplete but they might be a start Tom

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I have 2 pair I'd sell cheap. They were on my old tahiti, I gotta warn ya though, as soon as I bought the boat they came off because they were causing some stress cracks.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
The brand new ones my dad has. but i have two sets one white one black, They would need to be repainted.

the only thing i do not have would be these holder things, not sure of the official name.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts