Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
how you guys doing..been running the hydro and taking out wifes boat never done so much boating like every other day..wifes boat gets used almost every other eve cuz its in are dock but the hydro i cant leave in the water it leaks LOL (rudder shaft log ect) have to go launch 2 miles away
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light
Water Sky Atmosphere Water resources Cloud
Water Cloud Sky Boat Watercraft

·
Registered
20,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are living the dream. Congrats and keep it up. Life was meant to be enjoyed.

I am starting a new job next month so we will see where life takes me.

Paul
paul good luck on new job .....you ll be fine,really miss everybody miss this sight back in the day,miss all the boat and parts the hunt for that deal....nuthing really out there no v drives or parts out here very quiet lake is usually empty the hydro draws a crowd..some guy stopped me in my dually pulling the hydro and said i saw your truck and hydro in the paper last month thats insane.....who took the picture and where i asked he said parked somewhere. lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yo Mouzer Thought you were older like me? Picked up a 70'sHondo straight deck fully rigged less seats and a motor.
Welded up a dolly trailer for transport and am working on a 14" steering column. I like the new wheels on you're trailer.
How big a wing are you looking for,
Skidder

·
Registered
20,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just a wing like the one i had or lil smaller teardrop or newer style with or without the stands man sure miss ya...post some pics of the new projects or text me or [email protected] or 951 870 69ten glad your doing good and grabbin up any good projects..
Water Boat Watercraft Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

·
Registered
20,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that wing is 24x42 wide

·
Registered
20,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice find......................trailer looking good and people r always looking for the extended colum

·
Registered
20,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
building any wings LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts