Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I am so tired of the media and pro sports making victims out of these hood rats that end up finding the trouble they were looking for. Everybody on the left wants this to be about white cop shooting an un-armed, black, precious little youth who was just minding his own business walking to grandmas house. None of them want to even allow a comment on the fact that Michael Brown provoked the incident that got him shot, just like Travon Martin provoked the incident that cost him his life.

Hands up....Hoods up... How about just quit acting the fool and trying to be a gangster! Act like a civil, law abiding, citizen and your chances of staying alive and out of trouble are GREAT! Want to be the gangsta in a thug life, you may find yourself dead before you see 21 years old, and it probably won't be a cop who kills you!!

The more the media immortalizes these types, the harder it is for me to find compassion for what a tragedy it is for these families who are losing their kids.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Chicago's Nov. Talley
The numbers aren't all in yet, but looks to be 37 dead, 28 Black on Black shootings.
The 2 over the weekend are not on the list yet.

Not bad for a city with some of the toughest gun laws on the books.

The current 379 dead for the year is quite a slump, down from 2013's 421 dead, but the holidays may bring a spat of dope deals and robberies that COULD break it over the 421 mark?
Aug and May both produced 40 plus murders, so there IS a shot at it.(Pun intended)
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2014-...s/explore-data

Still, this pace will fall short of 2012's 509 dead. (Election year hoopla in the Emperors hometown I suppose)

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2014-...1#JahakelClark

Check Back next month for the Dec. push and 2014's final tally!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
For a 5 and 7 team IMHO I think the statement they should make on the field is winning more games then they lose.

·
Registered
499 Posts
All of this crap going on is a direct result of these morons not having/wanting a JOB, but waiting for their check from US working people!!!! Get a job and 99% of the time, your not doing stupid $hit to get into trouble and shooting each other or robbing stores and assaulting police officers.....
Seems obvious to all of us, but it's rocket science to most urban thugs!!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Thugs of a feather stick together....NO SURPRISE!

No surprise at all! When I saw it on the news, I just shook my head. They play ball for a few years, then end up penniless "millionaires" any way. Doing drugs, beating on their women... That's how they roll!!!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
They should all be fined or suspended. I did hear that nothing was going to happen to them.

1,011 Posts
I can see them expressing themselves. It's their fredom of speech. It's the media that keeps stirring the pot that keeps everyone cranked up. They're just looking for ratings, so I change cannels every time they stir it. Just like a brat kid. He'll keep acting up as long as he gets attention.

Tim

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I can see them expressing themselves. It's their fredom of speech.

Tim
I understand your point Tim, but when I am on the job, my conduct and behavior must be as directed by my employer.... or I get my ass fired! Therefore, Al Sharpton must be the SL Rams Public Relations coordinator :wink2:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
First they clearly show their disdain for our criminal justice system but this photo really says what they support.

Rams Looting.jpg

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Sad part, this whole "hands up don't shoot" is total bull shit. One thing that was testified over and over is that it didn't happen.
Also sad is the douche bags in congress jumping on the phony band wagon with their "hands up don't shoot" on the house floor. Shows they will do anything even if its wrong and stirs the pot on race BS just to be noticed.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I got this in my mail, thought I'd share. Here's you classic Obama/Holder supporter. I'm just surprised Rev Al didn't think of this. Maybe a nephew?:hmmm:

Attachments

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I received the same email. Pretty much spot on

I got this in my mail, thought I'd share. Here's you classic Obama/Holder supporter. I'm just surprised Rev Al didn't think of this. Maybe a nephew?:hmmm:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I really enjoy the "Political Rhetoric" section. Every time I read comments on the moronic antics of this present government's administration and their cohorts, your thoughts bring a smile and laughter to me. The ironic part of this is "truth" has now become a humorous spectacle. Your posts are telling the "TRUTH", and I thank you all for it!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Sad part, this whole "hands up don't shoot" is total bull shit. One thing that was testified over and over is that it didn't happen.
Also sad is the douche bags in congress jumping on the phony band wagon with their "hands up don't shoot" on the house floor. Shows they will do anything even if its wrong and stirs the pot on race BS just to be noticed.
You are right. Those morons in Congress actually believe that this "Hands up Don't Shoot" shit actually means something. The only thing that it means to me is that the person that is doing it is a fucking racist and is dumber than a box of hammers... They are doing there best to set back race relations by decades in this country, just like their beloved President has. It makes me sick to see all the progress that has been made in the last fifty years just go down the toilet for nothing because of these idiots. Thanks for nothing asshats...:)bit Martin Luther King must be turning over in his grave right now...

Steve

Steve

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
You are right. Those morons in Congress actually believe that this "Hands up Don't Shoot" shit actually means something. The only thing that it means to me is that the person that is doing it is a fucking racist and is dumber than a box of hammers... They are doing there best to set back race relations by decades in this country, just like their beloved President has. It makes me sick to see all the progress that has been made in the last fifty years just go down the toilet for nothing because of these idiots. Thanks for nothing asshats...:)bit Martin Luther King must be turning over in his grave right now...

Steve
Excellent! :iagree:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts