Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just got a sst tunnel hull by sleek craft and i am wondering what to look for and some things others have changed for the better it is a bbc motor and berkley pump any help would be appreciated thank you

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Several of them around here. I am sure you will here alot. I like the look of them but if speed is what you are after the SST is not all that fast. Well I have never seen a fast one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what i here i love the look not looking do do 100 mph just 60 maybe 75 but look good and have somthing a little differant then just the old flat knos jets like everyone else and maybe ride a little smother

·
AKA OhOneWS6
2,637 Posts
thats what i here i love the look not looking do do 100 mph just 60 maybe 75 but look good and have somthing a little differant then just the old flat knos jets like everyone else and maybe ride a little smother
Plenty of those around doing that MPH.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wont be able to get pics untell this weekend its still in phx i have to go pick it up im super stoked

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Best of luck on this Always loved those SST's (and secretley wanted to build one) Good Luck with yours , we have just removed The old drive and built in the hull for a Bayjet intake , and Hybrid pump

·
Registered
466 Posts
Welcome to another fellow sleek. Plenty of us here on this forum. Great choice on hull! Love my aristocrat. Good luck with your build. Pics soon?

·
A Real Love For Speed
124 Posts
Plenty of Sleek Crafts here.
I did have a 454 with a Hyd. Roller with a Berkley jet with an A impeller Ride plate
& droop snoot w/ jet-o-vator and it went plenty fast all types of lake fun / Family boat.
Racing with your buddies will require allot more Horse power.
Boz

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hello I just got a sst tunnel hull by sleek craft and i am wondering what to look for and some things others have changed for the better it is a bbc motor and berkley pump any help would be appreciated thank you
Your Sleek have cup holders cut into the side of the boat?

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
I love the sleeks! A friend of mine has a yellow one.....that I thought about buying two years ago. Great lines!

·
AKA OhOneWS6
2,637 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Wish we still had a sleek get together like they used to do in Havasu. Heard they had a sleek/magic/cougar one

1 - 20 of 25 Posts