Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can't let those eliminator and gulwing guys have all the fun!!! Post up some vids and pictures of those classic bad a** sleeks!! OK ANYONE POST UP PICTURES AND VIDS LOL NO WACKERS UNLESS THEY ARE GETTING WORKED BY THE V8 JETS OR V-DRIVES

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
nice

Hey keep posted on that sst want to know what speed you guys get out of them I just ordered my diverter today hope to have it installed before this weekend will post pics and hope videos with some good roosts can't wait. Here's another pic with mine cleaned up

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
?

I just picked this up i believe its a 77 sleekcraft Kauai but not sure and can't find any info on the net. Hoping someone can help me out.
its roughly 20ft long built 460 berkley jet. ??

I dont know what it is either but it looks like its pretty bad ass anyway maybe someone will jump in and have info on that boat.

nice boat

·
Registered
6 Posts
1977 sleekcraft 20' Arisocrat....
Built 460
Berkley jet
Place diverter
everything is replace and redone from floor to seats new motor boats been in water 8 times.
Runs 72mph in dead calm water with out nitrous. its a 175 shot but haven't used yet.

I really dont know what these boats run top speed or anything like that new to the scene. I know there are not many any maine everyones jaw drops when they see it lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 94 Posts