Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a line on a clean SST and an Advantage Bubble deck. I was wondering what the pros and cons comparing the two.
Thanks Scott

·
My only boat since 1975
15 Posts
Yeah, well. Thanks for the pics of the candidates, particulars such as condition, the model, the engine type, condition of the rigging, interior layout and condition, the jet pump type; you know, the kinds of details that will help a guy that has never seen (or doesn't remember them offhand) these boats but could still draw generic conclusions and offer tips based on what he sees and is told about the candidates.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
without knowing anything about either boat, or what the intended use might be, my choice would be the advantage. very much like a rogers. they are good boats.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks for all the input. Super awesome forum!
Be carful with the Sarcasm. Its a little early for you. The members on this site and their knowledge can be extremely valuable. Respect.. More info before you can get input. Pix, setup details, pump, engine, what will it be used for etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought I was asking a pretty simple question. All I was asking is how the two hulls compare in general not these two individual boats. Kinda funny how I got some replies when I got sarcastic!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So the Rogers would be faster if they had the same motor? How different do they handle? Turning and rough water?
Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
32 Posts
So the Rogers would be faster if they had the same motor? How different do they handle? Turning and rough water?
Thanks for the reply

kind of hard to compare, the sst is bigger and heavier and a tunnel
Rogers-faster with same power
tunnels ride and turn different than a v-bottom

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Thanks for the reply
no question, the advantage is going to ride better in rough water and turn better. as far as faster, there's a whole lot more that goes into it besides engine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts