Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you automatically add some sort of smiley to most of your messages? I find myself doing it and just wondered if most of you do the same out of habit or do you really think they add to the message?

:)hammers:)bulb

·
Registered
435 Posts
I hate them. They are annoying and childish. I will rely on your above average intelligence to understand my inflection. You should all know I tend to be very sarcastic.

Thanks in advance.

socalmoney

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate them. They are annoying and childish. I will rely on your above average intelligence to understand my inflection. You should all know I tend to be very sarcastic.

Thanks in advance.

socalmoney

:):)punch:|err:):)punch :D

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
Do you automatically add some sort of smiley to most of your messages? I find myself doing it and just wondered if most of you do the same out of habit or do you really think they add to the message?

i need them bad...but havent figured that out yet

·
Registered
2,434 Posts

:)punchMost of the time:D...its habit.

They otherwise suck..:

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts

Usually yes. And its usually this one :D

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
If you don't, some people might not take it the way you meant it, then they get all twisted and it never stops. So you drop a :D when you're kidding or some smart ass comment, and maybe a :mad: accompanied with an STFU.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Only add them when think my comment might be taken wrong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts