Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody just sit back and relax for a moment and look what is going on
This whole Health Care issue has taken the spot light off the two most important issues in our country right now.
1. The Economy - Anybody who is not hurting really bad right now must be dealing in drugs. I know that as a small businessman this is the worst I've seen it in 40 yrs of business. My customers can't afford to buy anything because they have no business. When they do buy it takes 90 - 120 to pay. My suppliers don't pay me until they get paid. No body keeps statistics on the self employeed and small business.
2. The Afgan. War and Iraq War. Why do we still have 200,000 troops still in the region, with more coming. Obamass has sure side stepped this issue, as has the congress in approating more money.
Did you ever think that all the misinformation out there on Health Care may be a Giant smoke screen to take the heat off the other issues. There are so many different plans out there no one can get there arms around them. Great way to keep people running in circles.
And we're all falling for it!

·
1,512 Posts
You are correct, the Chimp and his crew have mucked things up so bad, even those who are indifferent to the world around them are taking notice.

The liberal press is beginning to take notice on the number of KIA's in Afghanistan. Originally reported as international peacekeeping force deaths, the press is beginning to report the number of KIA's that are Americans. During the Bush years, every KIA was the daily headline to bash the administration.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
O supporters?

It has been weeks/month since I have found any O supporters to talk to. In months past I could find a few in the local watering holes, no more. (kinda like here in PRF) Where were all these people attending these "townhall" meetings when the polls were open? Have we heard anyone say "I voted for O and now realize this health care deal sucks"? I'm willing to bet that Daffy Duck would get more votes than O if the election were held tomorrow.......Buyer's remorse........Ray

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
HusseinO announced on his NA Summit trip that immigration would be solved but was on the backburner for now due to the economy and HC issues.

Then Homeland Security bitchh Napalitano announces $30M in fed grants to fight drug trafficking on the border. It's all about border enforcement so why not get an f--king paln working.

Yeah there's a smokescreen up so we can't keep up with government ineptitude of throwin' money around like white trash lotto winners.......:|err

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
As far as the war...

One person I know that was supposed to end his 4 year stint will remain active for 4 more years against his will. His friends were given the option to "re up" for $10K, and a lot did. My friend did not, he wanted out. Lo and Behold, not only is he staying, but no $10K for him.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
As far as the war...

One person I know that was supposed to end his 4 year stint will remain active for 4 more years against his will. His friends were given the option to "re up" for $10K, and a lot did. My friend did not, he wanted out. Lo and Behold, not only is he staying, but no $10K for him.
Tell him to get an attorney and refuse the order based on Obama not providing proof of citizenship. It worked for that Major. The attorney seeking the courts to open his proof and documents has added that Majors claim and dismissal of orders as part of the overall suit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts