Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sept. 27,28,29 Malvern Ar. Who's gonna make this deal ?? 6 sec pays 10k looking forward to meeting some of you guyz there. Oh yea it's a hell of a party @ quittin time. Stop by our pit I'll buy the beer.:partyguy: This is the most bad ass way to burn some vacation time. Who's making it and what are you draggin behind the truck ?? Craig

·
Banned
186 Posts
What other classes are there? is there a 7.0 class? What is the payout for that?

Is there a website I can look at.

Tnx

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do a search on Facebook smokin in the cove there are several classes

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'll be there......spectating. Lol. I do miss racing at the cove. Maybe next yr we can hit Waco in April, and SITC in sept.

·
"BEER BUDGET RACING"
3,621 Posts
Alter Ego:2512730 said:
I'll be there......spectating. Lol. I do miss racing at the cove. Maybe next yr we can hit Waco in April, and SITC in sept.
Come by and drink a beer. We'll be pitted with the 2050

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
What other classes are there? is there a 7.0 class? What is the payout for that?

Is there a website I can look at.

Tnx
6, 7, 8, 9. if 6 is paying 10k, 7 will pay 5k. purse breaks down to pay the top 4 places in each class (they run off the semi losers to determine 3rd and 4th). 2 qualifying runs on Friday, 2 on Saturday. top 16 qualifiers, in each class, make it to sunday. may sound simple. but when you're up against most of the top 30-40 boats in class in the country, it is anything but simple. bump spots are usually between .05 - .06.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Sept. 27,28,29 Malvern Ar. Who's gonna make this deal ?? 6 sec pays 10k looking forward to meeting some of you guyz there. Oh yea it's a hell of a party @ quittin time. Stop by our pit I'll buy the beer.:partyguy: This is the most bad ass way to burn some vacation time. Who's making it and what are you draggin behind the truck ?? Craig
You may have more info than me since Im out of the loop but I think the last two years the 6 sec class paid $5000.

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
The 321 boat will be there runnin 8 second class :cool:

·
Registered
877 Posts
6, 7, 8, 9. if 6 is paying 10k, 7 will pay 5k. purse breaks down to pay the top 4 places in each class (they run off the semi losers to determine 3rd and 4th). 2 qualifying runs on Friday, 2 on Saturday. top 16 qualifiers, in each class, make it to sunday. may sound simple. but when you're up against most of the top 30-40 boats in class in the country, it is anything but simple. bump spots are usually between .05 - .06.
7.068 last time I was there. Qualified 14th

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Wouldn't miss it, qualifying is always fun, Alter came by last year, hope to see u again! The OK jet guys will pitted together

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You may have more info than me since Im out of the loop but I think the last two years the 6 sec class paid $5000.
It's back to 10k

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
I want to enter us in TAf. :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Anybody stayin at America's best Inn ??

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anybody stayin at America's best Inn ??
If it's the shit hole when you first get into Malvern on the left Yes. We've stayed there for several years.

1 - 20 of 423 Posts