Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say a huge thank you to Jeff and his team.....I was terrified of the price tag I thought my repair was going to cost me....until he gave me the price. Top notch job and I would recommend this business to anyone. Thank you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
How about some pictures of the before and after....I take it was some fiberglass and gelcoat work right?:cool:
Just want to say a huge thank you to Jeff and his team.....I was terrified of the price tag I thought my repair was going to cost me....until he gave me the price. Top notch job and I would recommend this business to anyone. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Jeff and his crew are the best!!! They've done work on a few of my boats and they always turn out great. There's no other shop in California I'd recommend over Smooth as Glass.................

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thanks,

Im glad you are happy with the work. We pulled the cap and replaced the fuel tank, then a cut and rub. It turned out nice!!

Meanwhile at SAG we have stepped up.... Adding another 5,500 sq.ft. Now spanning 30,500 sq.ft. We are finishing our top of the line 50' fully heated spraybooth. In testing, the booth came up to 170 degrees in 4 minutes, I'm so stoked!!!

SAG is working on a very cool project, I will ask the customer if its OK to post pic's. It's SICK!!!!!

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts