Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you that know Jeff I found out today he is really really sick. So lets put him in our prayers and hope he gets well and back on his feet soon.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
get well bro have thought of you ever since i heard about it last week!! let us know if there is something we can help out with....

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!!

It is true that I have had some issues.I have been feeling better,I am back to work,light duty stuff.I just finished a wrecked pontoon boat with a shit load of fabrication and welding:|err.I will say that you find out real quick who will step up to the plate,My crew at the shop has done just that!!!! I knew they could and they did.Bussiness is great and I'm not going anywhere:)grn:)grn

I am dieing,one day at a time,just like everyone else:)hand:)hand

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
If your back at work light duty and the crew is stepping up so good then get that damn boat fixed/finished for Hookie Day and let the "crew" keep the shop going:|err

:)Violin cant you just feel the love :)hand

:))eek:))

Racer

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

It is true that I have had some issues.I have been feeling better,I am back to work,light duty stuff.I just finished a wrecked pontoon boat with a shit load of fabrication and welding:|err.I will say that you find out real quick who will step up to the plate,My crew at the shop has done just that!!!! I knew they could and they did.Bussiness is great and I'm not going anywhere:)grn:)grn

I am dieing,one day at a time,just like everyone else:)hand:)hand
Jeff hope you dont mind me posting Brian told me you were sick and I wanted to let your friends on here know. I hope you are doing well and if there is anything I can do to help you out feel free to ask Im just a couple of cities away.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts

It is true that I have had some issues.I have been feeling better,I am back to work,light duty stuff.I just finished a wrecked pontoon boat with a shit load of fabrication and welding:|err.I will say that you find out real quick who will step up to the plate,My crew at the shop has done just that!!!! I knew they could and they did.Business is great and I'm not going anywhere:)grn:)grn

I am dieing,one day at a time,just like everyone else

Jeff, some of us are only doing it a half day at a time. That way we have more time for family, friends and boating. Get better Buddy. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts