Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you that know Jeff I found out today he is really really sick. So lets put him in our prayers and hope he gets well and back on his feet soon.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
For all of you that know Jeff I found out today he is really really sick. So lets put him in our prayers and hope he gets well and back on his feet soon.
Alot of us knew he was having some issues but how serious are they??? What can be done or can we do??
Come on Jeff get better now!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
get well bro have thought of you ever since i heard about it last week!! let us know if there is something we can help out with....

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Jeff

If there is anything you need do not hesitate to let me know. Hope you get better soon.

Terry

·
Registered
148 Posts
Get well Jeff!!!! Would love to see that Sanger again!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
We had heard he was not well but were hoping it was bad info. He is a great guy. Our prayers are with him and his family.

Rick and family

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!!

It is true that I have had some issues.I have been feeling better,I am back to work,light duty stuff.I just finished a wrecked pontoon boat with a shit load of fabrication and welding:|err.I will say that you find out real quick who will step up to the plate,My crew at the shop has done just that!!!! I knew they could and they did.Bussiness is great and I'm not going anywhere:)grn:)grn

I am dieing,one day at a time,just like everyone else:)hand:)hand

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
If your back at work light duty and the crew is stepping up so good then get that damn boat fixed/finished for Hookie Day and let the "crew" keep the shop going:|err

:)Violin cant you just feel the love :)hand

:))eek:))

Racer

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
on a serious note I had to post one more time since were neck and neck on the posts. :)computer

j/k, keep up what ever you have been doing cause its obviously working.

hang in there bud.

Racer

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

It is true that I have had some issues.I have been feeling better,I am back to work,light duty stuff.I just finished a wrecked pontoon boat with a shit load of fabrication and welding:|err.I will say that you find out real quick who will step up to the plate,My crew at the shop has done just that!!!! I knew they could and they did.Bussiness is great and I'm not going anywhere:)grn:)grn

I am dieing,one day at a time,just like everyone else:)hand:)hand
Jeff hope you dont mind me posting Brian told me you were sick and I wanted to let your friends on here know. I hope you are doing well and if there is anything I can do to help you out feel free to ask Im just a couple of cities away.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
So put on some weight and get the boat running for hookie day! Glad to hear you feeling better. Stay in the states next time;)
Wil you be making it to oct 3.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts

It is true that I have had some issues.I have been feeling better,I am back to work,light duty stuff.I just finished a wrecked pontoon boat with a shit load of fabrication and welding:|err.I will say that you find out real quick who will step up to the plate,My crew at the shop has done just that!!!! I knew they could and they did.Business is great and I'm not going anywhere:)grn:)grn

I am dieing,one day at a time,just like everyone else

Jeff, some of us are only doing it a half day at a time. That way we have more time for family, friends and boating. Get better Buddy. ;)

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
washed ashore

glad everything is on the up and up ,hope to see you soon take care !!!!TUNNEL T

1 - 20 of 20 Posts