Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First big thanks to HASS for helping me and gettin me in this mess. I've bugged him every week for the last year with a zillion questions and recieved explanation without hesitation. Thanks again HASS. Another big thanks to NORDIC454 for making all my custom aluminum up tip for I/C and I promise you he's one of the best in the business. Hoping to get some test runs in by mid early Sep. Official build thread when I get time. Parts are dirty, greasy but I couldn't help post a pic. It'll all clean up ok!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another shot, waiting on last few items to show and i can take it all apart, polish it and go with it.

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Awesome:)plateJump

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looking good bro. MId Sept SWEET! It will be summer still Im sure with 110 days still and no end in sight. So still plenty of boating to be done for sure.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Another shot, waiting on last few items to show and i can take it all apart, polish it and go with it.
Interesting....you took the draw through dal and made it blow through...looks like. I'll be following this one close.....had the same plan at one point for my 557. At what point rpm wise do you think back pressure will be an issue?

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
And who says you can't make HP with logs... Are those mini-intercoolers above the valve covers?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's exactly right. Bought the complete draw through kit from HASS and then decided to change it up. I'm not counting on any issues what so ever with the back pressure issues do to the upgraded turbos, mid level boost, pro hat, low restriction. If I were doing a full race setup at say 25-30 lbs then yea then maybe. But thanks for the words guys.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm thinkin the logs will do just fine. the good thing about the logs is they are water cooled and will keep the engine heat down tremendously. I'm thinking the kit will be spot on for a nice responsive healthy HP motor that will cruise around anywhere I steer it. And yes this are water/air I/C on top of the valve covers

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
I'm thinkin the logs will do just fine. the good thing about the logs is they are water cooled and will keep the engine heat down tremendously. I'm thinking the kit will be spot on for a nice responsive healthy HP motor that will cruise around anywhere I steer it. And yes this are water/air I/C on top of the valve covers
Yes, I have never really understood the log haters out there.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i think they will be fine. i was shooting for something different in regards to setup so hopefully it will perform decent.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
its gna b a runnin sumbitch eric:)devil nice job! what turbs did you go with?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts