Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You live in a snow zone. It snows heavily in a storm. You park your car along a city street that you know they will plow. Only in Taxachsetts would they complain about someone paid by those exorbitant taxes doing his job and enjoying it.:)Violin

Snowplow driver covers up cars and blocks driveways

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
You live in a snow zone. It snows heavily in a storm. You park your car along a city street that you know they will plow. Only in Taxachsetts would they complain about someone paid by those exorbitant taxes doing his job and enjoying it.:)Violin

:D

Funny story, I wouldn't really condone his video and making it public (not too smart) but i would be lauging my azz off just like he was... He got himself fired BTW...

Now, how many seasons of snow like THAT would you have to endure before you would "paak ya caaaa in da gaaaraaage" and get a jeep/explorer/4x4 truck with some decent sized tires for winter time snowy season???

It took me about two snowy seasons of living on a VERY steep hill ( known locally as "the widow maker" ) before I purchased a 4x4 so that I don't have to worry about a few weeks of slick/snowy streets each winter...

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He just recorded and posted what everyone already knew....

Kind of like the wife and kid. No matter what they do (action), it is my verbal reaction (not action, just words) that gets me in the doghouse....

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts

It's funny and all but living there and dealing with it, not so cool. Chased a few down and nicely asked them to go back and clean up what took me 2 hours to clear.

My wife has been very late to work many times when they just backfilled what she cleared, its real easy to see from the road its been worked.

My neighbor went after one that could have ended badly, the guy came back and apologized.
I can see the humor in it but it does get old.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i run a plow for a guy in the off season up here in norcal , couple years ago i was in a very rural area at 1-2am when i came across a guy that had been stuck for hours in a ditch , no cell service and low on gas , i loaded him up in the cab and got him to his doorstep . turns out he was a boardmember of the HOA . he was very thankful , so much that it didnt stop him from calling my boss the next day to let him know that i was not getting close enough to his mailbox and i needed to do a better job ! the next day his mailbox was about 50ft closer to his house , is that close enough for you asshole ?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
i run a plow for a guy in the off season up here in norcal , couple years ago i was in a very rural area at 1-2am when i came across a guy that had been stuck for hours in a ditch , no cell service and low on gas , i loaded him up in the cab and got him to his doorstep . turns out he was a boardmember of the HOA . he was very thankful , so much that it didnt stop him from calling my boss the next day to let him know that i was not getting close enough to his mailbox and i needed to do a better job ! the next day his mailbox was about 50ft closer to his house , is that close enough for you asshole ?
WTF? I had to laugh at your mail box relocating! :wink2: What a jerk!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
No good deed goes unnoticed:clapping:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts