Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
We went, We saw, We ate. :rolleyes: Antioch to Sams, to Half Moon Bay, back to Antioch .... 167 miles round trip.
I was looking at your journey on google earth, I didn't know you had to completely exit the bay and travel 10-15 miles down the coast... How were the conditions out in open water?

How big a boat you got?
It's a 28

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
shit with water like that a dcb could almost make it!!!!what time did you guys leave from hmb and how long to get back!!!did you have to get fuel???? AWESOME PICS TUNNEL T

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
you had to know it was coming...

Looks like you had a great day. Almost flat enough for my little fishing boat. Good timing. Lookin at a high of 59 degrees this weekend.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shit with water like that a dcb could almost make it!!!!what time did you guys leave from hmb and how long to get back!!!did you have to get fuel???? AWESOME PICS TUNNEL T
We left Antioch 9:45ish, Sams 11:00, left Sams 12:00, Half Moon Bay 1:30, Left H.M.B. 2:00, Back to Sams for lunch 3:00, Headed home a little after 4:00, on trailer 5:15.

167 miles round trip from Antioch.

We didn't run over 60 mph the whole day. I haven't topped the tanks, I'm gonna guess 40 gal/ea = 80 gal round trip

It was a fun trip, next time we need to take an inner-tube :happy:

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like you had a great day. Almost flat enough for my little fishing boat. Good timing. Lookin at a high of 59 degrees this weekend.
It was pretty smooth, even @ that the swells were 8/10 foot about 10 seconds apart. At 45/50 mph you found a few square ones that left your stomach about 3' above you.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
dont you have to work or sumthin???
Nice lunch trip!!!!!!!!!!!:))THumbsUp
I'll buy lunch tomorrow, what time we leaving?? :happy:

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
It was pretty smooth, even @ that the swells were 8/10 foot about 10 seconds apart. At 45/50 mph you found a few square ones that left your stomach about 3' above you.
Shoot, looks like your going a little faster than 45/50... :happy:

Where's the video???:confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts