Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ran across their polymer AR15 lower receivers. Pretty slick and lightweight piece from what I've seen. Anyone on board know these guys or affiliated?

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think I might pick one up, just for the heck of it. All polymer, including the fire control group. That's interesting, but what's cool is the weight...about 1/2 of a standard alum lower. And the cost - a complete lower with adjustable CAR stock for $100-$110! I think I'm going to build up a .22 AR based off one. I can get a .22 upper/kit for $300, so for ~$450 I can have a .22 AR.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
I know a little bit about them, what ya want to know? and they are great lowers..

Think I might pick one up, just for the heck of it. All polymer, including the fire control group. That's interesting, but what's cool is the weight...about 1/2 of a standard alum lower. And the cost - a complete lower with adjustable CAR stock for $100-$110! I think I'm going to build up a .22 AR based off one. I can get a .22 upper/kit for $300, so for ~$450 I can have a .22 AR.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Ya cant beat it.... I've converted all my AR's to plumcrazy guns, 2 bushmasters a smith and wesson 5.45 and an armalite and all but one uses the composit fire controls and all work great. I did put one of the bushmasters back to bushie and traded it off. so acually its one bushmaster now..lol. ya cant beat this complete lower with all detents, springs, fire controls, buffer and tube with the sliding stock fr $120.00. for those in AZ, London Bridge Firearms sells them at about $120 I think.. They selling them in NV too, I can prolly come up with a list of some shops that have them. the website should be up soon.
Garrddogg

Heres the site. plumcrazyfirearms.com

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
I would be interested in 3 of them.:D Multiple discount?:)Unsure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts