Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Spot On Dee El...
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
YouTube totally sucks with their compression and I have to wait a week to upload the HD version to Vimeo:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Thank You!! Cannot believe how much power those things are making and how little time the butterflies are actually wide open.

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
bad a**

what was the top speed of this run?atleast he opened it up all the way.second best video ive seen.keep um commin!

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Those things are kick ass.

I'll have to quit holding the video camera under my arm. lol

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Those things are kick ass.

I'll have to quit holding the video camera under my arm. lol
.....My style is left foot on the down pedal,...right foot on the throttle,.....right hand....on the steering wheel,.........and camera in my left hand................Don't know why my, at speed, video's don't turn out???:)bulb.......My new camera can only can only be held in my right hand.......I hope this doesn't lead to boat operator in the water???:D:D:D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Injector may need a slight idle adjustment. LOL

Geoff

·
Registered
345 Posts

Here is a larger version of the avitar. The date stamp is wrong. Current pic. I hope it's not too big. Motor is currently set up for lake use. 540 cid dart block, 1471, buzzard catcher running methanol. I lake tested it last Sat. for the first time. Very snappy:D

Geoff

Attachments

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
very nice ! Lets see a pic of the whole boat. Is this the Cole that was for sale in the spam last year...on a dolly trailer ??

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts

Here is a larger version of the avitar. The date stamp is wrong. Current pic. I hope it's not too big. Motor is currently set up for lake use. 540 cid dart block, 1471, buzzard catcher running methanol. I lake tested it last Sat. for the first time. Very snappy:D

Geoff
BAD ASS!!!! I like the blower with the headers and the counter sunk bolts in the bellhousing. I see you are running the hats and port nozzles, Ill bet it is snappy! Nice job. Oh and good idea on the mag drive support.

·
Registered
345 Posts

Yes, I found this on spam last year. I had the dolly trailer converted to a road going trailer. Looks a little wierd with the 12 inch tires but it's worth the space savings in the garage.

Geoff

Attachments

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts

Yes, I found this on spam last year. I had the dolly trailer converted to a road going trailer. Looks a little wierd with the 12 inch tires but it's worth the space savings in the garage.

Geoff
Geoff, did it always have the paint on the side? That thing came out TITS!! Nice!!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Geoff, did it always have the paint on the side? That thing came out TITS!! Nice!!
Boat was always like that Tony. The boat belonged to Roger Martins brother Greg. Bill Carter painted the boat back in 1980 I believe.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Boat was always like that Tony. The boat belonged to Roger Martins brother Greg. Bill Carter painted the boat back in 1980 I believe.
That thing is nice. You couldnt see the colors on the side in the spam pics. I thought you may have originally painted it but didnt see any Z's :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Nice, Great install, are you planning on a CFW trip? Great Job. Can I request that you take more pis and start a new thread this boat deserves it's own thread.

·
Registered
345 Posts
thanks guys for the nice comments. Billy B is exactly right. I'm going to the lake this weekend and will take some action shots. Trailer shots after awhile get boring. I posted some more pics. in the "you shot it" section.

Geoff

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yep That is the original paint done by Carter in 1982. It looks almost as good today as it did when it was done. Part of me wishes I didn't sell it.

Tony,
If you like the countersunk flatheads in the bellhousing, you should see the installation on the stringers. There are no exterior nuts. Inserts were installed in the stringers with flat heads coming in from both sides.

Greg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts