Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and this blonde sits down next to me. Nothing special except for her hair and great smile. After a few minutes we start talking and it becomes non-stop. Seems her "date" is late. 45 minutes later this guy shows up. At first I think he is just a loud mouth but we start talking and we have a lot of common interests. Talking about all sorts of shit like sports, countries, political shit, etc while the women just sits there....lol I don't care as I was there for the cheap appetisers and a few beers and the conversation was cool.

As he was out smoking a cig she decides to go out and find him to bum a smoke. While she heads out the door I notice she gets involved in a conversation with an attractive dark haired women. No biggie and I go back to drinking my beer....

When she comes back she is like "WTF, I couldn't find him anywhere"

I ask her who was the lady she was talking to and she says she has no idea but she gave her some advice. She told her to go home with the cute guy. I was like she said your date is cute...and she said no...she was talking about you. I said....which married woman was it again?

lol

This one was for you Ratso ")

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
LOL You ARE cute. But Deann is cuter. :D

I miss hanging out with you guys :( Maybe in April

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL You ARE cute. But Deann is cuter. :D

I miss hanging out with you guys :( Maybe in April
haha....Deanne and I are no longer together but maybe I should call her :)

Make it out in April Ang and we will do the BBQ up right :)

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tom call her up she probably wants you too. As they say in sports how you gonna score if you dont shoot?
lol......

I am fine with my "offensive" manuevers. It is the defense I have problems with

That doesn't sound right.....haha

Drinking a few here and not sure if this shiznit is coming out right

Plus I meant calling her for Angie :)

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tell her you hit a inside the park HOMER in the over 55 softball game. :D Works everytime with the Cougars...:)devil
First of all she was not a cougar and if you ever met her your jaw would drop :)

Second of all..............I told you it was a 4' and under league.

Get it right

:)

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
JACK/Coke ....Coming up...:)hand
You guys know me too well.

Actually, tonight the drink of choice is the American Honey. Did I ever mention I like bourbon? :D Maybe I should change my screen name to "whiskey girl".

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You guys know me too well.

Actually, tonight the drink of choice is the American Honey. Did I ever mention I like bourbon? :D Maybe I should change my screen name to "whiskey girl".

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
1 - 20 of 170 Posts