Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some of you have seen me past, thank you to some that have answered my questions, you are all very helpful! And I finally pooped on a boat, I'm in Havasu right now but have no way to get it home. So I gave the guy a deposit and am going to pick it up the weekend after Labor Day... Well here are some pictures, because well all know that's what everyone cares about.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, I like the lines. Will make a nice ride....and now the fun begins!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it will get me on the water. Looks good, not perfect but hey it's my first boat there is no need for it to look perfect. And yeah, run it a few times this year figure out the problems. Work on the problems over winter, and then run it for a few years. I really hope my daughter isn't scared of it, it has logs and snails but it's a 460 jet yall know how loud they are.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
If ur running logs it should be fine w noise. We put ear muffs on the kids in our boat ull be fine. I say leave the bimini it it has a unique look to it I personally like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts