Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go and get my once a month haircut yesterday and my friend of 20 yrs who has been cutting my hair for the last 7 has hired a new assistant. His name is "Joey".

"Joey" isn't as gay as a three dollar bill, but he sure in the hell isn't straight, that's for damn sure.

Darla was a little behind yesterday and while "Joey" ( approx 20 yrs old) was out of the room she asked if I minded if "Joey" shampooed my hair. She bent over and said " I understand if you don't want him to, but since I'm behind a little it will help if he does I'll do it if you are uncomfortable"

Now, I have know Darla for 20 yrs. and she has quite a few gay friends that I see a couple of time's a year at her house. Two of them are actually pretty cool guys.

So I said to her " You know I'm rather shallow, but I'm not that shallow. No I don't have a problem with "Joey" washing my hair". She said at least 70% of her male client's have an issue with it (him) shampooing their hair.

Just wondering where you stand ?

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
wouldn't bother me, as long as he's not making passes at me, we're good.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I wouldn't mind it but I wouldn't enjoy it.

I used to get my hair cut from this one chick I was kind of seeing. I made sure I got the last seat on a Friday so we could hang out afterwards. When she washed my hair it was like getting a lap dance. She kind of set a standard I can't have met these days. haha

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
So I go and get my once a month haircut yesterday and my friend of 20 yrs who has been cutting my hair for the last 7 has hired a new assistant. His name is "Joey".

"Joey" isn't as gay as a three dollar bill, but he sure in the hell isn't straight, that's for damn sure.

Darla was a little behind yesterday and while "Joey" ( approx 20 yrs old) was out of the room she asked if I minded if "Joey" shampooed my hair. She bent over and said " I understand if you don't want him to, but since I'm behind a little it will help if he does I'll do it if you are uncomfortable"

Now, I have know Darla for 20 yrs. and she has quite a few gay friends that I see a couple of time's a year at her house. Two of them are actually pretty cool guys.

So I said to her " You know I'm rather shallow, but I'm not that shallow. No I don't have a problem with "Joey" washing my hair". She said at least 70% of her male client's have an issue with it (him) shampooing their hair.

Just wondering where you stand ?

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D
So what. He isn't giving you a table dance.

I bet the scalp massage was better than ol whats her name too, huh?

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
I had this gay guy shampoo my hair for my stylist last time. I have to say that guy did a great job and was better than some of the biatches that have shampoo'd the hair before.

·
Registered
936 Posts
This is not directed at anyone, just an observation-:)bulb

Only a closet-****/homophobic insecure pu$$y would have an issue with it..what is this Alabama in 1940...Sheeeesh give me a break, is this how us middle-aged white guys are really viewed? What if he was an ER doctor fixing a gunshot in your groin......oh, no, not the ******....only hot chicks can touch me.....just totally immature and shallow as hell IMO!!!:)st

That being said, did he try to tickle your rectum with a curling iron????:D:)sphss

·
Registered
6,120 Posts

Only a closet-****/homophobic insecure pu$$y would have an issue with it..what is this Alabama in 1940...Sheeeesh give me a break, is this how us middle-aged white guys are really viewed? What if he was an ER doctor fixing a gunshot in your groin......oh, no, not the ******....only hot chicks can touch me.....just totally immature and shallow as hell IMO!!!:)st

That being said, did he try to tickle your rectum with a curling iron????:D:)sphss
Would you rather have him or a hot chick doing your photo shoot on your boat tomorrow at the boat show. :D

·
Registered
435 Posts
What if he was an ER doctor fixing a gunshot in your groin......oh, no, not the ******....only hot chicks can touch me.....just totally immature and shallow as hell IMO!!!:)
I just had this conversation with my youngest last night. He said he wanted a female Dr so it wasn't "gay like" when he went for a check up. I told him I had one when I was his age and I was nervous to chub up during a physical. It was nerve racking. So much more clinical with a male Dr. That didn't convince him.

·
Prices May Vary...
202 Posts
I used to get my hair cut by a gay guy at the Carlton Salon at the Tyler Mall. He cut my ex's hair and I started going to him. I am sure several of the guys who shampooed my hair were gay.....not a big deal.

Now I go to the old barber shop in downtown Havasu, the one with all the golf balls on the walls. I couldn't tell ya if any of those old guys are gay and don't really care....

·
Registered
936 Posts
Would you rather have him or a hot chick doing your photo shoot on your boat tomorrow at the boat show. :D
OUCH.....he can wax the hot chicks' snail trails off the gel!!!! Do not get me wrong, I am as enamored and horny as the next guy and love the look, feel and touch of hot chicks BUT he is not giving you a "Happy ending", he is shampooing your frickin' greasy mop!!!! Turd-burglars make the best hair dressers...where ya'all been!??

·
Registered
520 Posts

http://

You mean something like this? Sorry I couldn't resist:D

·
Registered
936 Posts
I just had this conversation with my youngest last night. He said he wanted a female Dr so it wasn't "gay like" when he went for a check up. I told him I had one when I was his age and I was nervous to chub up during a physical. It was nerve racking. So much more clinical with a male Dr. That didn't convince him.
Funny and good story....my advice..pick the best doctor...color, gender, sexual orientaton..makes no difference. I got a story:

When I was 17, crashed my street bike.....tore my right leg almost completely off with a quad-spiral compound of the tibia and fibula...nasty break...they told me 90% chance of amputation...remember this number.

I met the Doctor , who was an Asian guy, Dr. Lee (Korean or Chinese)..now mind you, I was 17....I told my Mom in the ER bleeding to death that I did not want any **** working on me (I was 17, OK...an idiot); well, I was about 10 minutes from bleeding out and losing my leg and life, so he went to the O.R. with me and I was pissed. This guy had no emotional response, did not say anything except "we will fit you for the prosthetic leg while you are under anesthesia"...then grinned like a sadistic dickhead.

Well, long story short (kinda), this guy saved my leg...I walk perfectly today (3 surgeries) and he is one of the World's best ortho doctors....every single doctor who has seen me since and looked at the x-rays says he saved my leg and was an artist......Imagine if my prejudice pushed him away....same story with all racism, anti-gay or just generally ignorant thinking. We all learn lessons, that is just one of mine!

Thanks for reading!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wouldnt bother me. Had a gay boss at one of my jobs and I made it clear that him being gay didnt bother me but dont try and push your sexual preferences on me.

I worked for him for about 5-7 years.

·
Registered
435 Posts
What about if you wanted to get your junk waxed. Would you want it to be a dude or a chick?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Do you know how I know your gay? :)sphss
Great scene from 40yo virgin.

Cal: You're gay now?
David: No, I'm not gay, I'm just celibate.
Cal: That sounds gay. I mean, I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that lead to you being gay. Like there's this, and then in a year it's like "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm, I'm a g-gay guy now".
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: [Laughing]Oh, I'm gay for saying that.
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know you're gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women anymore.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? And you can tell who other gay people are?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
David: You like the movie "Maid in Manhattan".
Cal: You know how I know you're gay?
David: How?
Cal: I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sour dough bread once.
David: You know how I know that you're gay? Cal: How?
David: You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I love it when balls are in my face."
Cal: That's gay?
David: You waxed your anus.
Cal: You know how I know you're gay?
David: How?
Cal: You waxed MY anus!
David: That DID make me a little gay.
David: You know how I know you're gay? Cause you like Asia.
Andy: You guys cool it with the gay!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts