Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a frikin 4" thick stack of HB for sale and NO PB!:mad: I felt like buying the whole stack just to toss them in the trash but I won't give them another cent! So when will the new PB magazine be in stores . . . has anyone seen it for sale . . . anywhere????:confused:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
There was a frikin 4" thick stack of HB for sale and NO PB!:mad: I felt like buying the whole stack just to toss them in the trash but I won't give them another cent! So when will the new PB magazine be in stores . . . has anyone seen it for sale . . . anywhere????:confused:
What store? I never see HB anywhere, and I have looked for it in the past.

If they are now in lots of stores, they must be fronting mega amounts of them. An Expensive gamble.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Used to see HB in Barnes and Noble. Havent seen PB in any stores yet.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,090 Posts
Used to see HB in Barnes and Noble. Havent seen PB in any stores yet.
They have my money, I have two shirts and one mag I picked up at the boat show.

Sleeper CP :D

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
OK, for those who want to know . . . .

I prefer a Commemorative or any other good shit. . . but I'll take a bottle of Souza and a bag of key limes! any time! The store, used to be Food 4 Less. . . Now Food Maxx . . . now I have no idea WTF it is, I just grab what I need and git the F out without getting shot! Oh and check the now sucky magazine section!!!!! :|errRough neighborhood!

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
I believe Chris said that the coming print issue (next mo) will be in distribution to the stores.

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
I've heard the headstone is almost ready for HB magazine. :)grn

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
That's what I wanna know..and please don't say Patron. :)sphss
LMAO.....it always cracks me up when people "in the know" tell me how good Patron is.....:D

I prefer El Tesoro Anejo, Don Eduardo, the Cuervo Reserva De Familia and Corralejo....:)

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
LMAO.....it always cracks me up when people "in the know" tell me how good Patron is.....:D

I prefer El Tesoro Anejo, Don Eduardo, the Cuervo Reserva De Familia and Corralejo....:)
I heard if you mix all those together, it's the bomb. :D

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

You know why they sell that in the box right?

So you can bury your dick in it after. :D

We're also big fans of the 1942 and we got a bottle of the Don Julio Reserva for our bday from a very dear friend. :D

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
You know why they sell that in the box right?

So you can bury your dick in it after. :D

We're also big fans of the 1942 and we got a bottle of the Don Julio Reserva for our bday from a very dear friend. :D
Note to self.....enlarge the Cuervo box....:)devil:)devil:)devil

1 - 18 of 18 Posts