Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know I had to get out of the boat during the 300. My fatness had slapped me in the face one to many times. So I relinquished my driving duties to my 24 year old boy. Herein lies the problem...he was born with very little fear. He is aggresively looking for a ride in the 2009 Parker 300. His resume is available upon request.

Tom, I haven't met you but this is some awesome photo work...and a Dad has to order all four of those....Thanks

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice pics-!

I doubt my back could handle that for very long....

--Sherpa
find me a used Bboat to at least try for myself...

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
As most of you know I had to get out of the boat during the 300. My fatness had slapped me in the face one to many times. So I relinquished my driving duties to my 24 year old boy. Herein lies the problem...he was born with very little fear. He is aggresively looking for a ride in the 2009 Parker 300. His resume is available upon request.

Tom, I haven't met you but this is some awesome photo work...and a Dad has to order all four of those....Thanks

If you look closely he is saying.... OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))eek:))

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Lou,
Nothing to talk to him about. Sure the boat is a little bit loose but the attitude of said boat is nearly identical to Scotty Steele's boat when you're behind the pedal swearin' that you've just seen Elvis!
CC

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts

I can hear it now:

RCL- Son, I'm Fat

Aaron- I know dad

RCL- dont get smart with me you jerkoff, Ill beat yer ass!

Aaron- BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHHAAAAA

RCL- I should start doing some pushups son

Aaron- You should start pushing away from the dinner table dad!

RCL- Long gone are days where I could flop my belly on the deck of Kboat and pose in a G-string.

Aaron- You could still do it dad there are boats strong enough to handle your spare tire. There is one in Long Beach.

No Aaron, I making a call to Lindora. It worked for that JUG HEAD MAXI.

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Is there something wrong upstairs with you??? I think you are stalking the Max factor here.... Max don't roll that way!:)coffee

Lou after a retake on that shot I think when Dave dropped you off he didn't factor in the 50% weight deduction on the entire vessel... clearly it was an oversight...:confused:

He tony...:)eh:) never mind...:D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I can hear it now:

RCL- Son, I'm Fat

Aaron- I know dad

RCL- dont get smart with me you jerkoff, Ill beat yer ass!

Aaron- BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHHAAAAA

RCL- I should start doing some pushups son

Aaron- You should start pushing away from the dinner table dad!

RCL- Long gone are days where I could flop my belly on the deck of Kboat and pose in a G-string.

Aaron- You could still do it dad there are boats strong enough to handle your spare tire. There is one in Long Beach.

No Aaron, I making a call to Lindora. It worked for that JUG HEAD MAXI.[/quote
Classic

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Bigger boat

RCL, I think I have the boat for next years Enduro. Quite a bit larger, seats ?, with plenty of room for the "float attendants" to serve beverages while we cruise to victory. I figure our class will get to start about midnight Saturday morning, so we'll also need sleeping quarters aboard. With your winning spirit you deserve a few creature comforts along the way...........And we'll program the auto pilot so no one needs to drive, just relax and enjoy the scenery....Ray

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I believe the pic's must have been on Jr's first lap . As you can tell from pic #1 the boat in it's infinite wisdom was still antisipating a fat bastard and came down heavy in the noce ( Cp can you explani with a chart the effects of Wt Ratio)

#2 The boat is thinking " hey Wait a minute something is not right here "

#3 I'm free , I'm freee

# alllllllll Right lets get the show on the road I have attitude now - What a weight off my gunnels

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
I believe the pic's must have been on Jr's first lap . As you can tell from pic #1 the boat in it's infinite wisdom was still antisipating a fat bastard and came down heavy in the noce ( Cp can you explani with a chart the effects of Wt Ratio)

#2 The boat is thinking " hey Wait a minute something is not right here "

#3 I'm free , I'm freee

# alllllllll Right lets get the show on the road I have attitude now - What a weight off my gunnels
hil:) ;)

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
WTF Lou?
You come to this place with a concern and ask your brothers for an opinion regarding the health and well being of your youngest son, then NOT return for the pearls of wisdom that you had asked to receive!
I hope Aaron will recover from this father/son chat and remind David that he owes me breakfast. Who the hell shows up at Badnoch's with a credit card?
Carl

·
Distinguished Member
5,780 Posts
A bit off topic but.....

.... what the hell kinda boat is that. It looks really small (or your kid is really big) and the steering is on the wrong side. Sorry, I'm a drag boat guy and don't know much about the circle stuff.... A litte info would be appreciated..

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
So Lou, how did the 'talk' with Aaron go?
CC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts