Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And what do I see...

SORRY you aint getting me in this one....

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
That's the new Rent-a-Wing program I have devised. :D

I'm going to be rich.

Please don't ask any questions, just go along with it.

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
Looks like an old Gilligans Island episode.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Cary, didn't you see Shannon with her "naked turtles" out in the bay, dancing on the twin engine Beach? If not, you should have been there! It will probably be on "girls gone aircraft" .com HA HA! Wish I had a full time job cruisin' the bars, like you !

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cary, didn't you see Shannon with her "naked turtles" out in the bay, dancing on the twin engine Beach? If not, you should have been there! It will probably be on "girls gone aircraft" .com HA HA! Wish I had a full time job cruisin' the bars, like you !
I missed that...i did get to say hello to her though,kinda brief I was on a mission to bring good photos of the day.BTW I was working, delivered some product to the store...

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Nice super Cub.:)devil

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Nice super Cub.:)devil
+1! Gotto love them! I love the old Beech 18s too. Never saw one on floats. Looks like it needs a bit of TLC. ;)

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
+1! Gotto love them! I love the old Beech 18s too. Never saw one on floats. Looks like it needs a bit of TLC. ;)
What do you know???LOL.....are we doing any farming this time of year ? Hope life is treating you well....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts