Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AND A JERRY SPRINGER SHOW BROKE OUT...

WHat a bunch retards, it's no wonder the rest of the world hates Americans if they watch that showcase of whack jobs... :)sphss :)sphss :)sphss

I couldn't turn it off this morning, out of morbid curiosity for what was going to happen next...

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
AND A JERRY SPRINGER SHOW BROKE OUT...

WHat a bunch retards, it's no wonder the rest of the world hates Americans if they watch that showcase of whack jobs... :)sphss :)sphss :)sphss

I couldn't turn it off this morning, out of morbid curiosity for what was going to happen next...
Springer rocks! :)devil

·
Scarab Racing
214 Posts
Fighting has always had alot to do with hockey. I take that that you went to a minor league game? Fighting in the pros is becoming less of a sight as the years go on. Unless you actually have been out there playing the game, do not judge too quickly. Hockey is and always has been one of the roughest and toughest games out there. If you would like we could get on the ice together and I could knock the $hit out of you for a couple hours, could be fun :D

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fighting has always had alot to do with hockey. I take that that you went to a minor league game? Fighting in the pros is becoming less of a sight as the years go on. Unless you actually have been out there playing the game, do not judge too quickly. Hockey is and always has been one of the roughest and toughest games out there. If you would like we could get on the ice together and I could knock the $hit out of you for a couple hours, could be fun :D
Have a cup of coffee and read this thread again... :D

Im a lover not a fighter... :):)punch

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yesterday there was this fat sloppy goof on there, two half way decent women fighting for him...

He talked like he had mouth full of shyt, baggy pants, chain drive wallet, gang look, trying to talk like he just left Harlem BUT with a South Arkansas accent (he was a white kid) with his "aaait" and "wasup" and "u gots to" and "cmon baby"... Piercings all over his face... This stuff HAS TO BE STAGED... These retards arent doing our country any favors for sure...

"He slept with my cousin's mom's aunt and I'm just sooo mad"... :)sphss

·
Been here a while
610 Posts

Completely agreed. I played football through highschool and hockey the years before and after highschool, and hockey by far takes the cake.

They fight for a reason, and at least they know how to throw punches. You ever seen a basketball player try to through a punch? its quite funny.

·
Registered
362 Posts
As a hockey nut from way back, at first I thought this was an anti hockey trhead... it's an anti Jerry Springer thread.

A few years back I was asked by a crowd at a community meeting I was putting on why kids are so disrespectful, why the City I worked in looked like crap etc.. I coined the phrase, "We've become a Jerry Springer society."

I said that IMO 99% of the problems have to do with pride in your self, your image, and in your surroundings. I said I feel they're all intertwined. Just look; graffitti, trash-covered yards and sloppy houses, sloppy personal appearance, a dis-engagement with the importance of education and creating opportunities for ones' self, and a general lack of civlity and respect has replaced concern about others. This drives down the image of the area, which drives down the image about your self, on and on. It's easy to spot these clowns; who come in all races, creeds, colors, and every socio-economic status, in any City, County or State in the Union.

Jerry Springer just condenses the attitude that we've allowed to grow in todays kids-to-30 somethings: Springer's shows glorify people demanding respect without giving any at all, people that yell and holler to make a point instead of engaging in meaningful dialogue, and then resort to violence when their way is not immediately accepted.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Aren't most the players Canadian?

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts