Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday evening, taking the boat back to the trailer. I'm going down the row, in about the high 300's low 400's (space wise) and see these two pushing each other on the porch. Skinny girl, teenage boy. I figured it was a brother sister, boyfriend girlfriend messing around. Then I see her slap him in the face, now my interest is getting peaked so I slow down. He hauls off and punches her right in the face and she goes down.
I'm like WTF, I lock up the brakes and make a full run for the focker, the neighbors came running at about the same time.
Turns out it was his mom, little bastard should have gotten an ass beating from us.
He got some in you're face time from all of us. Can't believe that crap, I don't think my boy would ever pull that ***** if he did he'd be hurting when I got done.
Would you have kicked his ass or?????? Bad situation to be in either way.

Besides that, I had a great time at the Islander, nice place for sure.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The crap you see when you don't have a gun.
My gun was in the door, I forgot I had it. What would you do with the gun anyhow? I could have broken the kid with one hand.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And the kid went back to beating on mom?:|err
His brother showed up about the time everything was cooling down. Hopefully his brother taught him some respect.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Tough to teach respect to a teenage boy when the parents have failed his whole life.

PS saw you out there in the boat but never met up to say Hi.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tough to teach respect to a teenage boy when the parents have failed his whole life.

PS saw you out there in the boat but never met up to say Hi.
You should have flagged me down. Next time.:)hand I didn't really know anybody there, so I was just trying to stay out of trouble and not break any rules.;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Geez, and this happened in a trailer park??? What's this world coming too?

Seriously though...that kid needs a stiff butt whippin'.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Geez, and this happened in a trailer park??? .
I was thinking the same thing. Just because it is on the water deosn't mean it is different than any other trailer park. :D

Sadly enough, it is better to not get involved. You might have hurt the kid and when the mom turns against you in court... game over for you.

·
Registered
646 Posts
hate to see this crap but if it happening out in public then its worse behind closed doors...:)st raise the fockers right from day one and it crap wont happen

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Or the mom could have come after you with a gun or another type of weapon.

I was thinking the same thing. Just because it is on the water deosn't mean it is different than any other trailer park. :D

Sadly enough, it is better to not get involved. You might have hurt the kid and when the mom turns against you in court... game over for you.

·
Registered
646 Posts

sad but try:)st

·
"SELF MADE" broke dick
1,006 Posts
You might have hurt the kid and when the mom turns against you in court... game over for you.
I don't know....Paul was drinking and had a pretty good buzz going. That kid may have just opened up a can of whip ass on him and then finished up on mom......:D:D:D

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't know....Paul was drinking and had a pretty good buzz going. That kid may have just opened up a can of whip ass on him and then finished up on mom......:D:D:D
I had him covered, not like he was Rick James or something................

1 - 20 of 27 Posts