Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7,995 Posts
Burley express?

Headed for Burley huh.....Well, have a great time representing the great So West, and be ever so careful. We, the boating family, have had a pretty shitty month, so be extra careful..........Good luck............Ray

· Fastest member
524 Posts
not nice

See ya in Burley, where men are men and sheep are scared...

Good luck to everybody travelin to the great state of Idaho. You too Rankdaddy. I hope you can get the King's head in the truck....
don't worry rcl wrinklepuss has a sun roof, I'll tell all about the ass wooping i handed out when i get up there. :D

· Registered
7,995 Posts
Ass whopping??

don't worry rcl wrinklepuss has a sun roof, I'll tell all about the ass wooping i handed out when i get up there. :D

Er, ah, Gordy......I hate to bring this up, but, ah, it was YOUR boat you ass whopped!!!!!!:)hand:)hand........Has to be kind of a shallow victory......Ray

PS you did however, use up the K5 pretty well. Like in OIL well.....:D:D

· Fastest member
524 Posts
boat set up

and don't forget to tell him how upset you were when the older KING in the river K ran a faster speed than you !!! :D
hey the other king, i had the power from joey just the guy that owned the boat had the set up all wrong and i was having problems getting it to carry down the straights for speed.:)hand

· Registered
3,239 Posts
and don't forget to tell him how upset you were when the older KING in the river K ran a faster speed than you !!! :D
Hey Gordy.....Not to bad for what you call a "Back yard " mechanic huh!:)devil

· Registered
2,871 Posts
1000 websters logged on to

hear Mr. Baloney say good bye???? Well that says something huh!Now I gatta put up with his ego and donut crumbs for 4 days! while the rest of you Burley slackers take a break! Told the crew to get ready for the biggest mouthwatering snow cones this side of the Blues! Jerk, against Baloney just hours away.

Remember, there are rooms but I was just told they wont take reservations at Super 8, just walk ins. Come on down! Look for the red and white boat, then put some spare change in an old mans dungarees....who got in way over his head!:)sphss

Burley, there is nothing like it! specially in Millwood!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.