Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife took him in for a fever yesterday and the Doc said he's got H1N1.

He also said to not worry, that its overhyped by the media. Just rest and Tylenol will take care of it.

The doctor said that there are lots of people in Los Angeles with the H1N1.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Better to err on the side of caution. One of my daughter's friends 7 yr old ended up in the hospital when the H1N1 brought on pneumonia.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
My wife did the vaccination yesterday.

My 2 year old had the reg. flu shot 2 weeks ago. I need to get it done. I don't have time time get sick.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Yes, it is very much hyped.

Roomie is a Pharm Tech at the local hospital and she's not worried about it at all. Just keep ann eye on them and full recovery is expected.

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
from what i have read its no worse than the standard flu. A shot of gatorade every 20-30minutes should help keep electrolytes up.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
Sorry to hear about your son.

But I would hate for your wife to get it. Send her right over and we will take care of her:D

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
I hope our son get's well soon.

My wife has had 3 kids in her class diagnosed w/swine flu.

·
Registered
353 Posts
My fiance is a third year medical student doing a rotation at Arrowhead and she said about 99% of people with the flu right now have H1N1. She's not worried about it

·
Registered
526 Posts
So some of you think the H1N1 flue is hype, so sad, its for real, just had a niece, 21 yrs old sweet as can be, pass away from it on Wed. spent 3 days in the hospitsal before she past, Ya its for real.
God Bless You Tara Heavens A Brighter Place With You There Thats For Sure...

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So some of you think the H1N1 flue is hype, so sad, its for real, just had a niece, 21 yrs old sweet as can be, pass away from it on Wed. spent 3 days in the hospitsal before she past, Ya its for real.
God Bless You Tara Heavens A Brighter Place With You There Thats For Sure...
WOW!! I am so sorry to hear that. I will definetly take it more seriously.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
My girlfriend has been home for a week with the swine. Chills, pain everywhere, headache, snot drainage, no sleep etc.. It looks pretty uncomfortable. The doc gave her tamaflu. Guess what, I have not gotten it. I feel great. I have not gotten a flu shot since I was a little kid. She has gotten a flu shot every year. I dont believe in a flu shot and this just proves it for me. We live together, and I dont have the flu, Hmmmm....

1 - 20 of 90 Posts