Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the Rocky Mountain Challenge Series made a trek down to Rocky Mountain Raceways for a little Late Model racin. Just another weekend in the lives of myself and my Brother Lou..
Much to our surprise the dynamic duo of Belly B. and Dave Sammons made the trek and pulled a full on surprise on us Friday night. Now let's just say it was a rather noisy surprise...I was dining with my Dad in a nice little cafe and in barged Slim and Slimmer..Of course they had to yell out.."can a guy get a cocktail in this place"..It was perfect. The cafe came to a stop and they each drew a nice pull on their already mixed drinks..

So I have chronicled the days events with a nice little photo montage. Included in the weekend festivities was The Bilge Idiot and his freind Trent..

So here are the clowns as we arrive at the track...

In true "slim and Slimmer" fashion they abruptly found a chair in the shade

They did manage to get off their fat asses when my brother arrived with the racing rig..that was thoughtful of them..Looks like Lou already had a cocktail.

Looks Like Dacon Dave found the comfort of the a/c in the 'ol totorhome..

Of course they mixed a cocktail and then they found some local talent...I would expect nothing less of Frick and Frack...

6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Of course it didn't take long, once Bilgie and Trent arrived, for the Dynamic Duo to find the nice cool motorhome and mix up some of Bilgies famous "ice cube stew"...

We couldn't do this thread without a v-drive boat...so of course Bilgie and Trent brought the action to the track. A cool little Wickens "survivor"..so the crew gave it the once over..

From outta nowhere came "K-502" team for a quick run around..

[

One lap complete and Billy is down..musta been the G forces..

6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
And we take a moment to honor one of the board's finest...

As the day wore on..we needed to check the scales before the racing started. Who better to test scales then Slim and Slimmer..as you can see by the shocked look on my face that we needed to order salads at our next meal...WOW is all I can say..

I was upstairs doing race control when I looked down at the flagstand and saw these two drunk bastards comandeering the flag man. Billy held the two regular guys by the neck while Deacon Dave started the race..quite comical really..

another tasty shot...

The next thing I know they come in to take over the score tower. This was quite hilarious as they know nothing about scoring a race. The girls were quite impressed with their breath...

6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I was really struggling to keep these two under wraps. They weren't allowed anywhere they went. They smelled like yesterdays shit and they kept coming upstairs. They next thing I know I hear Dave's voice over the PA system..I look over and here they are in the announcer's booth and the announcer is gone...

Fianlly got em back to the pit area. They thought they could help my brothers team out by "puttin a little gull in the rear blade"...I told that ass wipe Billy it wasn't a K boat..

They finally calmed down enough to sit in the grandstands and have some fun with Bilgie...these guys were wearing me out!

After the race they got to meet and greet the winner Zan Sharp. They were trying to find another drinkin partner...they found him.

6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought the evening was over and I could finally enjoy a cocktail with these idiots...So I mixed my first one and Bilgie asks me if they could hot lap the motorhome...I said "What, are you fricken kiddin me Pyle"...next thing I knew..they were runnin the "Rattle Can 500"...I don't know how we stayed outta jail. Have ya ever heard the term.."no drinkin in the pits??". Well these guys blew that all to hell.

And of course, Victory Lane for the winner...

As the 'ol girl sits alone while the victory crew goes to mix their 65th cocktail of the day...

And the day comes to a close out in the hotel parking lot...actually it ended in a sleazy diner with milk shakes..but prior to that we had some more drinks and this is the last recorded photo at 2:30 AM. Great day with great freinds...

6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SS, I do love those guys..but I love you too. I'm real comfortable with my manmance..I gotta great wife that lets me love men. In the none gay way..She shares me with lotsa guys..

hell, I even love Quicksquirt, Bilgie, Maxi, Rankin, Gorgy, Rhinowoodie, Kato..the list goes on and on..

lotta love in the room today..

· Registered
1,800 Posts
SS, I do love those guys..but I love you too. I'm real comfortable with my manmance..I gotta great wife that lets me love men. In the none gay way..She shares me with lotsa guys..

hell, I even love Quicksquirt, Bilgie, Maxi, Rankin, Gorgy, Rhinowoodie, Kato..the list goes on and on..

lotta love in the room today..

WTF:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

· Dazed and Transfused
2,256 Posts
By the way...a shameless plug. If you like the t-shirts we were all sportin..let me know. This is the race series I own and I own a lot of t-shirts..need to sell some..
NOW you tell me......dumbass :)hammers

· Administrator
11,501 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.