Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
after seeing that and being the dog whisper'er that i am, i go in and grad him by the neck and wipe the rim and tire off with his face, next time its into the wood chipper, mans worst friend.
I hope you regret this thread when you sober up in the morning. Abusing animals can get you put in jail. If you don't want the dog. Please find a safe home for him/her. :mad:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Lets hope this is a joke. That is no reason for taking your dog or any dog to the pound and if you think it is a good reason you have no business having a dog. If it ends up at the pound I hope they adopt it to a loving family. I myself do not find it funny if its a joke.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Whats the world coming to these days? Can't even beat your dog when it deserves it???

(disclaimer: No I do not beat my dog)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Your dog is just telling you that your chopper is a POS, you should thank him for his good taste. Sell the bike to someone with worse taste than you. :)

·
Trailer Trash Queen
1,591 Posts
I agree. I love my dog and he loves me back
In most cases whether we love them or not, they will love us! Sadly, some people don't deserve that unconditional love.......

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have satins lap dog sitting in the front yard with a free sign hangin from his neck. hahahaha

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
.....From the looks of the Chopper it looks as though his urine was so strong, it ate away most of the good parts........I say we take poll.......lol.........

1 - 20 of 32 Posts