Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
R U or U R?
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walked into a gay bar and the bartender asked him what was on his pants. He responded " it was a Wet Dream " and the bartender said " Are you Forkin Crazy?"

U

·
0 Posts
Walked into a gay bar and the bartender asked him what was on his pants. He responded " it was a Wet Dream " and the bartender said " Are you Forkin Crazy?"
That right there is a sig line. LMFAO :D :D :)hand

·
R U or U R?
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I couldn't hold back any more. All this serious shi# is bringing me down.

·
Ex-Californian
437 Posts
Dude did you get your fill goods HURT by a boy in Louisiana ??? The MODS should just go ahead and KILL this before it even gets started..Nice way to stir the pot..

·
R U or U R?
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude did you get your fill goods HURT by a boy in Louisiana ??? The MODS should just go ahead and KILL this before it even gets started..Nice way to stir the pot..
Just to clear this up, I never had a boy in Louisiana, or anywhere else, touch my feel goods. I have no idea where you're going with this, but I don't swing that way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts