Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
What happened to "Just say no to jets and hydros"?

I believe Taylor has a signed picture stating that.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
So it's on to Top Fuel I see. A new Outrigger. Nice.
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I WAS THERE TO WITNESS THIS EVENT...WE WERE SURPRISED THAT TONY COULD FIT IN THE CAPSULE, (SHAZAAM HAS A SPECIFIC DESIGNED CAPSULE FOR "LARGER" HELMETS)..HE DID LOOK AT ME LIKE HE WAS CONFUSED..HE ASKS" HEY EDDIE, WERE DO I PUT MY LEFT FOOT?":wtf: I WOULD NORMALLY REPLY "UP YOUR ASS" BUT THERE WERE TO MANY SPECTATORS AROUND.."JUST PUT IT WHERE ITS COMFY" I REPLIED...:stir::happy:

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
One of the most loved, well known, highly talented flatbottom driver makes the move to TOP FUEL:
Ladies and Gentle here is Tony Scarlotta.. the Newest of the elite top fuel HYDRO drivers/pilot:partyguy::wtf::stir:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No doubt.

I also heard that there will be a left peddle in there to control the timing. He will be able to advance or retard the timing while going down the track. Now tell me that's not talant?

They might have to do something about the chutes though. I don't think he knows what they are.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
No doubt.

I also heard that there will be a left peddle in there to control the timing. He will be able to advance or retard the timing while going down the track. Now tell me that's not talant?

They might have to do something about the chutes though. I don't think he knows what they are.
Eddie Knox was telling us he was going to install servo's so he could control boat function from shore...maybe the left peddle can be used for the chutes...

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Damn Tony, you gave up running circle boats because they're too dangerous, and now you're gonna' strap your ass in a fueler? :cuckoo:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
SEEMS SOME HERE FORGET ABOUT THE ADDICTION. Tony is looking for a bigger fix. Be safe in your new venture Tony:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
So Tony......what about all the hydro *** comments you have made thru the years....just sayin...lol
I wish you the best in your new venture and be safe as always

·
Registered
177 Posts
So Tony Where do I get application to drive the Lucas Flat?

Tell whoever that I am availible to drive Shazaam .

Bob

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
...maybe the left peddle can be used for the chutes...
I can see it now: He legs it off the line, nose climbs towards sky, left foot instinctively stomps pedal, laundry out before the starting line - lol. Best of luck in your new venture Tony!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts