Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna go old school this river trip cause I have suits that I bought last year that I didn't get to wear yet...but I'm curious to see what the ladies are wearing this summer and being that it's the last 2008 Summer Holiday weekend! WHAT ARE THE HOT SUITS IN 2008? :)bulb

The men will probably have more input on this one...;):)devil

·
Hotboat Chupas
178 Posts
I'm gonna go old school this river trip cause I have suits that I bought last year that I didn't get to wear yet...but I'm curious to see what the ladies are wearing this summer and being that it's the last 2008 Summer Holiday weekend! WHAT ARE THE HOT SUITS IN 2008? :)bulb

www.wickedweasel.com

:)hand

·
Registered
281 Posts
This Thread Is Useless Without Pics....

Gonna need pics to see what ol school looks like:)grn

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Jackie! Wear what you have. I still wear suits I've had for a couple of years. Bathing suits are too expensive to wear only one season.

Hope to see you out there this weekend. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Jackie! Wear what you have. I still wear suits I've had for a couple of years. Bathing suits are too expensive to wear only one season.

Hope to see you out there this weekend. :)
Well that's all I have, no doubt! lol
I hope I see you all too...

I found a sitter for the mini-me but still hoping my parents will take in the babies for a few days...(Sancho and Coco):))eek:))

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts

Show them off hear and I'll give you my honest opinion........:)devil

·
Registered
865 Posts
Im not sure that this was what they meant when asked to show us your puppies....
Well that's all I have, no doubt! lol
I hope I see you all too...

I found a sitter for the mini-me but still hoping my parents will take in the babies for a few days...(Sancho and Coco):))eek:))

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Outside of the WW and Malibus I do like the ones that are stitched down the center in the rear and fits and accentuates the ass cheeks. :)hand
You asked :D

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Outside of the WW and Malibus I do like the ones that are stitched down the center in the rear and fits and accentuates the ass cheeks. :)hand
You asked :D

Dare Me/Dare Ware out of Huntington Beach.....take a wild guess as to how I know that......;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts