Performance Boats Forum banner

So whats the Magic market right now???

Tags
magic market
4K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  electros 
#1 · (Edited)
Besides very soft........

I have an opportunity to get into another ride but would need to sell mine quick....
but not give it away.... think I could get $75k??? $80?????

#18 ·
Yes this one does have an Ilmor in it and alot of other upgrades. I would be all over this one if it was a few months down the road, it is definitly worth the asking price. Good luck Nashvillebound Absolutely kickass boat.
thanks Mike..... it has every option available...plus a ton of work Ive done. Im going to throw it on ebay and boat trader and see what happens....untill then Im headed for the lake in 45 minutes ;)

#22 ·
LBYS only got 34k the rest is motor/drive, bimini, carpet kit ,prop,headers you know the chit that adds up.Every thing I saw when i was looking was in the 70k range for a used boat so it was a no brainer,buy a new one.Cant worry about it now its a dunn deal.

#23 ·
Well mine is not the hum drum typical entry level boring ride... but it is interestign to hear so much shitt fall outta peoples faces that just started boating. I guess when you finally step up and "borrow" money to get into a boat your an expert.....
I guess well see what happens....

#29 ·
Boatless says its worth 70 all day long terms or price what do you want?
I'm glad I got out bid cuz I don't really have $35K. Just dreaming I guess. :p

#38 ·
I haven't read the whole thread so don't get mad if I echo what everyone is saying. As far as the ones from LBYS, they are definately moving. I've crawled through 2 of them that are being rigged (1 complete) and know that the 28 Sceptor with 525, Hydraulic steering all the way up to the helm, big stereo, and other upgrades is at about 70k right now. I rode in the boat and it was amazing! The customer was absolutely stoked. That boat about a year ago with the same options would probably be around 115K or so.

Now I know everyone says there is no hull warranty, however I don't think there would be any problems anyway (not that I own one). For the money saved, 70K for that much boat is a deal in my book. After checking out the 2that were already bought, I would definately give them a second thought. Some of the hulls are pretty pumbled and need gel repair. You can probably get those hulls cheaper and have your gel guy to the repair and save a little $$.

~NORD~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.