Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post is dedicated to Tank!!!!!

So where are you un-educated, I’ll informed, gun fanatics, drug dealers, felons and gang members going for opening day?
:D

·
Registered
911 Posts
Cochella then Blythe.
No monsoons yet... should be a good opener.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts

So where are you un-educated, I’ll informed, gun fanatics, drug dealers, felons and gang members going for opening day?
i'm just heading out my backdoor and walking the 2000acres out behind my house, bound to be some back there:D damn sure alot of quail, can't wait for quail season to come, love me some bacon wrapped quail:p:p

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Damn right! Fixing to spray a defoliant on my sunflower field. Hope we have a good year. Nothing like dove breasts wrapped in bacon cooked on the grill!!! :)devil

·
Registered
465 Posts
Independence or Bishop. Hunt in the morning and meet the wives at the lake for an afternoon of fishing. Love hunting up there, don't have to deal with the super hot temps.

·
3,246 Posts
My buddies 88 acres in malibu:)

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Will there be any birds left to shoot at by labor? Opener is Monday, i'm not headed to the river until thursday. I'd like to go out

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

Prob. out to dad's farm property and hope Jick has cut the corn down this year.
Awfully hard to find 'em among 6' tall cornstalks after you hit one.

Gonna load some of my special "High Speed 9's" dove load this weekend, my suply is a tad short.

7/8 ounce @ ballpark 1500 fps (loading data not in front of me, downstairs in the reloading room)

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Damn right! Fixing to spray a defoliant on my sunflower field. Hope we have a good year. Nothing like dove breasts wrapped in bacon cooked on the grill!!! :)devil
Deboned and braised in onions, garlic, and a Madiera wine sauce ain't too shabby either. :D

·
Registered
911 Posts
^^^ Yellow Mart in town... I think you can get them at Aha too.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts