Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
A certain someone got his fuel issue sorted out and will be looking for TX-19, White Tortilla and FastertheBetter!:shock:
If I recall your claiming 1100hp and 116 mph....:)Unsure.... and your picking on 100-105 mph boats ??? :clapping:.........

·
Banned
861 Posts
Is the Big River crew going to float down to Lost Lake for Saturday afternoon? We need to see some 1100 hp, 116 mph boat racing down here.

Never know who might want in on some of that stuff.

·
Banned
861 Posts
Come on...... :|errThis is going to be my first holiday weekend on the lower river with no kids. I know were the sandbar right below lost lake is, what other spots does everybody hang out at? No kids, I can finally hangout :)devil
The upper sandbar goes off, more of an adult hangout than the lower.

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
I tried....

Well, I tried to ruffle some feathers :stir:.... hope the racing is better then this thread ! HAHA!

·
Banned
861 Posts
Well, what do you expect??? The KING(you know who he is), isn't allowed to speak here any longer. :captain:

Too bad this is SO LAME. We'll be there Thursday to see who shows up(Me and RiverRacer, that is). Are you coming down 76 Miller? Are you up for some N/A racin'?? Oh wait. You have a FORD. RR and I don't race other Ford's......

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Well, what do you expect??? The KING(you know who he is), isn't allowed to speak here any longer. :captain:

Too bad this is SO LAME. We'll be there Thursday to see who shows up(Me and RiverRacer, that is). Are you coming down 76 Miller? Are you up for some N/A racin'?? Oh wait. You have a FORD. RR and I don't race other Ford's......

This is true ! He would of had this thread firing!! I'll be in Parker, but trying to make it down on Saturday for the day. I would be down for sure!...but I hurt my motor at the last race I attended:(((((( Yep its a Ford! Can't afford to fix it(upgrade it:yes:) the way I want to right now, so i'm just stirring the pot! It should be ready for the track in March and then back to the river next season. Hope to see your pops boat out there making some passes...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
If I recall your claiming 1100hp and 116 mph....:)Unsure.... and your picking on 100-105 mph boats ??? :clapping:.........
Not claiming!!! And yes I am picking on 100-105 mph boats because my nitrous is not functional so my boat is currently in that category. If you want a piece you can come and get it!!! And Davey's boat is not a 100 mph boat so, yes, I am picking on a slower boat but only because he talked about racing me again. But enough about me the post was referring to someone else so don't be so quick to spout off at the mouth.:|err

Besides, did you read the title of the thread? This is a shit talking thread. Thought I would stir the pot a bit since it has been so dead in here lately.:D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts