1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Like any good Democrat, he has a "plan B" in case the shit hits the fan. Same plan, right by the book. :no:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Have you seen this assholes campaign ad with Slick Willy? When was the last time you saw a former POTUS do a campaign ad for a sitting POTUS? WTF?
I love the part where he says if it had gone wrong it would have been bad for Obama. WTF, like it wouldn't have been bad for the Seals. Typical POS dimbulbs.

He has nothing to stand on except this one thing and he will over play it big time. HE ALREADY HAS! People don;t give a shit that he gave some fucking order to kill some Muzzie. They want an order that will put them to work. Feed their families.

This ad will blow up in his face if he plays it on national TV.

Obama's new ad - Romney wouldn't have ordered bin Laden raid - YouTube

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
430 Posts
Seems the Pussy in Chief was not the great Bin Laden hunter but more of a set someone else up to take the blame if it doesn't work kinda guy. Gave arders for the Gen to pull back and ask permision if it did not go by the risk that was reported to O. What a piece of crap.

Official: Obama Admin Drafted Memo to Blame Military If Bin Laden Mission Failed - Usama Bin Laden - Fox Nation
Doesn't the Kenyan have a sign on his desk that says "The Buck Starts Here" ?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I thought it says "Your bucks stop here"?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I thought it says "Your bucks stop here"?
Only the bucks that have been properly laundered thru green techs and unions.
Of course our hard earned tax dollars have bought the best justice department money can buy and the cracker jack federal prosecutors are all over this, and he day is coming. :)Unsure

If its all painfully obvious to even the dumbest, naive citizen, it has to obvious to the super honest justice department we depend on to protect us from fraud at the executive branch.

Right zombie?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Is this phoney leader stupid enough to actually believe the military just got smarter, more capable and more well equipped with him as their leader? The intelligence community was working on this long before he took office.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Seems the Pussy in Chief was not the great Bin Laden hunter but more of a set someone else up to take the blame if it doesn't work kinda guy. Gave arders for the Gen to pull back and ask permision if it did not go by the risk that was reported to O. What a piece of crap.

Official: Obama Admin Drafted Memo to Blame Military If Bin Laden Mission Failed - Usama Bin Laden - Fox Nation

Where is this memo? I'd like to actually read what it says rather than believe to two righties with a political agenda babble on about it.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Maybe its in the same vault as Obama's BC. I agree zombie, I'd like to see them both!
OK, so Mukasey, Bush's AG tells Faux news something and of course it's true, right?:cowdodo:

Just like with Global warming, you guys think that you can pay for the facts you want.....:)sphss

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yep he gets the credit- he was in office when they got him, its really not that difficult to understand....
He also saved GM and bailed out the banking industry. He also extended unemployment
benefits to assist those who lost jobs in this economic downturn that we
are now coming out of.:))THumbsUp Way to go Mr President.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Coming out of.hil:) I take it you haven't bothered yourself to get informed and looked at the lastest reports.
Not looking good for your "MR PRESIDENT"
He has zero to stand on except OBL, and trashing his opponent. Great campaign strategy:)sphss I can campaign on my merits, so I'll trash the other guy.

Your right mouse. He did socialize auto and finance industry, and put the U.S. government in competition with FoMoCo. great move. Should have fired every last one of those crooked pricks in the union. But instead he bought their votes with tax payer money at the expense of bond holders who invested in good faith and thought they were playing on a level field.

Who was the U.S. government to say GM was broke? Isn't that up to the investors and bond holders? Isn't that up to the ones holding the debt. Is the government going to decide you and I are bankrupt next? Who the fuck are they to make that decision?

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Do you think he should have let gm go under ?
I think he should have let them file for Bankrupty restructuring per the governemnt system already in place and not leave the bondholders out to dry. Bondholders are to be paid second after employees, yet the government decided this would not be the case. The government decided that they would steal the wealth of hundreds of thousands, the retirments of teachers, fire fighters, state employees and common people. The fact you agree with what he did either means you are naive or a horrible person that supports government taking advantage of common people.

Edit Add:

Restructuring does not mean they go under. It means they get a new opportunity to perform. If they can't peform then they go under. If at that point the government did something then MAYBE it would have been justifiable.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
You really can't possibly be that misinformed, can you? GM was restructuring through bankruptcy proceedings and preparing to shed some much dreaded weight in the process but your Kenyan hero couldn't possibly let his union voters take such a hit so he stopped the bankruptcy proceedings with his phoney bailout which was nothing more or less than a UAW bailout. As a GM bondholder, I can assure you I know what I'm talking about.

As a result of your hero's great move, GM is now erecting an entire city in China to produce the lion's share of their cars in the future. How's that for results? Have you ever looked to see where Fords are being built these days? Your precious union is destroying the American auto industry and your stupid president is doing all he can to promote unions for the sole purpose of the votes. If they knew what he's done for them and the country they live in, they would never vote for him. Instead, they are just like you. How sad.:)hand:)hand

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Beats socializing the industry. Whats next. Aircraft?

The government has no business getting involved. PERIOD!
Look at Chrysler back when Iacoca took over. It was done! They secured loans and bond money, restructured and bounced back. The government did wrench it away from the investors, tell them to fuck off, and hand it to the miserable union POS that put the company in that position.

Same with United, Dow, and hundreds of other companies throughout U.S. history. Where was the government when Studebaker, Packard, Hudson, and dozens of other auto companies folded.
A government take over is bad precedent. Ford should be nervous. The slight bobble and the feds strom the doors and take over. Thats what Lenin did to Ford and Studebaker, G.E., Westinghouse, and lots of other U.S. companies doinjg business over there at the commies invitation just after the revolution. Now OUR government is doing it here? Are you fucking serious?

Time may be coming to put a halt to the tyranny.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts