Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cavuto-president-making-clear-fact-210826679.html

Fox News has reporters, and then they have commentators.
Reporters provide facts, while commentators just say what they want.
Commentators have a tendencies to talk loud and be animated. That is so extremest viewers pay attention.
Reporters generally take pride in reporting what the truth is, and lay out the details with actual examples and facts.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cavuto-president-making-clear-fact-210826679.html

Fox News has reporters, and then they have commentators.
Reporters provide facts, while commentators just say what they want.
Commentators have a tendencies to talk loud and be animated. That is so extremest viewers pay attention.
Reporters generally take pride in reporting what the truth is, and lay out the details with actual examples and facts.
Hey dumbfuck
there hasn’t been a real reporter on ANY network news channel for years.
Surely you don’t need Yahoo to tell you this?
Then again, as fucking stupid ad you are its no surprise.

I stopped watching fox when Liz Hasselbeck left.

1BB7EE10-5805-4A95-B586-C48F136200D2.jpg

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Most watched, most trusted...

Fox will openly tell their viewers who is spewing OPINION, and who is reporting the NEWS. They are different people and they admit it... Even Trump isn't happy with some of the OPINIONS on Fox lately... MSNBC and CNN don't bother to separate them..Their puppets spew their opinions like it's news, and add in a stream of out and out lies... People that continually bash FOX are just showing their ignorance to the world.. They obviously don't pay attention, or are too stupid to understand the words... Maybe FOX should start a session for those with a 3rd grade level of understanding.. And yeah, jim was quoted so my ignore didn't work... Maybe a 2nd grade level show just for him...
Ray

·
Registered
134 Posts
I started watching Fox from the beginning. The other networks are not for America. There are some associates on Fox now that do dislike Trump, they can have their opinions, but I don't listen to them.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I started watching Fox from the beginning. The other networks are not for America. There are some associates on Fox now that do dislike Trump, they can have their opinions, but I don't listen to them.
At least you're honest.:3:
A little less informed than you could be, but honest.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fox will openly tell their viewers who is spewing OPINION, and who is reporting the NEWS. They are different people and they admit it... Even Trump isn't happy with some of the OPINIONS on Fox lately... MSNBC and CNN don't bother to separate them..Their puppets spew their opinions like it's news, and add in a stream of out and out lies... People that continually bash FOX are just showing their ignorance to the world.. They obviously don't pay attention, or are too stupid to understand the words... Maybe FOX should start a session for those with a 3rd grade level of understanding.. And yeah, jim was quoted so my ignore didn't work... Maybe a 2nd grade level show just for him...
Ray

"Fox will openly tell their viewers who is spewing OPINION, and who is reporting the NEWS."
Really, When do they tell you? Is it like a secret hand shake or something?
NO, THEY DON'T.

They are different people and they admit it...
Yes, FOX does have some good reporters and they have fired many of the sensationalist Trump commentators. They still have right wing leaning commentators, but not near as many. The reporters are making them look bad because they tell it like it is more and more.

Even Trump isn't happy with some of the OPINIONS on Fox lately...
NO SHIT!
TRUMP doesn't like to be fact checked, and he thinks Fox News is supposed to be loyal to him regardless of what the facts are.
FOX NEWS can only cover up Trumps blunders so much. It appears they have had enough.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey dumbfuck
there hasn’t been a real reporter on ANY network news channel for years.
Surely you don’t need Yahoo to tell you this?
Then again, as fucking stupid ad you are its no surprise.

I stopped watching fox when Liz Hasselbeck left.

View attachment 1033919

LIZ WHO?

:dumb_ass:
I understand you think you know more than anyone, kind of like Trump, but what would you call the "Reporters" in the war zones or those who cover disasters?

For you to say there are no "Reporters" makes you sound like the jackass you are.
That is such a stupid comment.

TG family tree -- It in the genes.

E5589668-C6F0-4AC0-BE19-3C5D6D83A7EA.jpg A3609442-A37D-4A38-BD40-3C990870849B.jpg
avatar3905_18.gif.jpeg baby-crying-10227476.jpg

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Jim, you are a self-willed moron....secrete hand shake or something.... you can tell the difference between Brett Baer and Tucker Carlson. But can you tell the difference between Kasie Hunt or Andria Mitchel and Don Lemon or Madcow?

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jim, you are a self-willed moron....secrete hand shake or something.... you can tell the difference between Brett Baer and Tucker Carlson. But can you tell the difference between Kasie Hunt or Andria Mitchel and Don Lemon or Madcow?

Try to stay on topic.
AGAIN, When does FOX NEWS tell you when they are spewing OPINION?

"Fox will openly tell their viewers who is spewing OPINION, and who is reporting the NEWS."
Really, When do they tell you? Is it like a secret hand shake or something?
NO, THEY DON'T.

They are different people and they admit it...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
STOP feeding this fucking retarded troll, just ignore his meritless posts and juvenile little pictures he thinks is so cute.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
STOP feeding this fucking retarded troll, just ignore his meritless posts and juvenile little pictures he thinks is so cute.
BUBBLEHEAD--

EVERY one of those juvenile little pictures were originally posted by THATGUY.
I only reposted them.

Where was your outrage then?
BUT, THANKS FOR YOUR OBSERVATION.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
BUBBLEHEAD--

I only reposted them.

You could only dream of owning a pristine 1962 Chevrolet Bel-Air, four speed, dual quad, positraction 409. Then you could sell it for big bucks, move out of mommies basement, and enroll yourself in a mental health program, that is if you could convince mommy to unlock the door to your containment cell.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
BUBBLEHEAD--

I only reposted them.

Cant come up with any of your own, huh?
no surprise.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Youre right of course, but it’s a lot like toying with your cat with a laser pointer.
Its just funny.

I like ti see how how fast I can make him start posting in caps and blue font.

85DF249B-EBEF-46CF-A97F-A944600EB788.jpg

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
You could only dream of owning a pristine 1962 Chevrolet Bel-Air, four speed, dual quad, positraction 409. Then you could sell it for big bucks, move out of mommies basement, and enroll yourself in a mental health program, that is if you could convince mommy to unlock the door to your containment cell.
:dumb_ass:
I don't know what the hell your post has to do with anything other than trying to brag about something you have.
It also shows how fucking stupid you are on several levels though.

First your car, no matter how nice, it is has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Second, I special ordered and took delivery of a New, Red 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS, with a 409, 4 speed and positraction from the dealer and took delivery January of 1964. So, I've already had one.
I actually enjoyed it, because I drove it, and I raced it.
I didn't just look at it.

If I wanted another one, I would have it, but I'd rather play with my Blown 540, Cole Tr-4 which is much quicker, or my Hallett V-Drive.

You're such an ignorant ass.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Remember to never call Putin a killer...That is why Fox fired Bill O'Reilly......(Also, Russia is the last Good Christian country! Crush Amerika so Putin can take over!!!)

Putin is Rupert Murdoch's best friend.....(You can also get all of your Good (Love Amerika) facts from TASS......)

Go Russia! Putin and Trump making the US(SR) great again! (MUGA!!!!!!!!!!)

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Just wanted to show you "good conservatives" a picture of two best friends hangin' out.....Rupert (Fox news) Murdoch and Vlad (Greatest Christian in the world) Putin...Laughing at how easy it is to get conservatives to wreck America........

MUGA!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I think the real question is, do you trust CNN after outing a spy then trying to blame Trump for it? That's near treason.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
First off- I told you I never have even seen CNN ever- I don't have cable...I use an antenna! Second, I'm curious as to why you worship DICK Cheney when he A) Outed a CIA operative as payback, and B) Started a war by LYING and got 4000 US servicemen MURDERED......If Chumpy starts having mexicans marched into death-camps, I'm sure you will be at the head-o-the-line to be a gas chamber attendant.......

Maybe that is why you love the lying weasel-in-chief...Your bar is set at NEGATIVE 50 on a 0-10 scale.......

When are you going to stop playing games and start demanding that PUTIN run as President?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
You are the one that is saying Reagan would be rolling over in his grave but yet you then slam Chaney. Also you don't have cable and never saw CNN before....OK So I guess you read the net and come up with the same exact talking points they do.....hummmmmm

1 - 20 of 23 Posts