Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my daytona today to a guy that is now very happy after seeing it and hearing it run so sorry guys no more mad whacker to piss you off (for now anyways):D

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Gunna have to change your screen name. Boatbitch sounds good. Congrats on the sale. We talked about it saturday hopefully you got what you wanted for it.

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AHHH shit new that john was going to bust my balls great

JUST MESSING WITH YOU DALE, I'm glad that all worked out for you
I was planning on going out yesterday, but spent all day undoing things we changed mid week ( went to the wash on wed. to test)

nice how did the tests go? obviously you found somethings you wanted to change. i went out with robby yesterday and well lets just say im not feeling too hot today:D

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WTFO!!! Now there a new party pad to go to when in Yuma:)devil Think Linoleum Floors:D They clean up more easily:p
acid stained concrete floors and carpet in the bedrooms and big ass fans in the livingroom haah something about it being hot in yuma and me not liking it idk so the more air flow the better

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
where'd you buy dale? or are you building? im going to look at a house manana 4ish doors down from clay and leah, drunk fest in lynnwood! haha

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where'd you buy dale? or are you building? im going to look at a house manana 4ish doors down from clay and leah, drunk fest in lynnwood! haha
yuma east bought a repo and have been dumping cash into it

jimmie i love being cold cause about 80% of my life its focking hot here haha

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
so whats your new avatar gonna look like?

.....:D had to dale sorry, glad you sold it but pissed at the same time.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
got the house dale, hoping to close by the 30th, clay is a few down and across the street and my neighboors right behind me are jacobro and karina, the sign should read Lynnwood, home of 3 drunks and about 50 other people

·
Registered
336 Posts
got the house dale, hoping to close by the 30th, clay is a few down and across the street and my neighboors right behind me are jacobro and karina, the sign should read Lynnwood, home of 3 drunks and about 50 other people
Congrats Homes!!! so your backyard neighbors are going to be throwing some nice cholo parties. watch for the drive bys haha!

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats Homes!!! so your backyard neighbors are going to be throwing some nice cholo parties. watch for the drive bys haha!
haha ants and the wife throw some pretty good cholo and one white boy party since i usually try and make a showing when they have em.

nice job erwin i know exactly what house that is i was at clays the other day and remember sieing it for sale

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.