Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we're assembling the last details of our boat and discovered the powder coater lost the v-drive end adaptor for our driveline cover tube. I can machine one myself, but would rather buy one if it's available. It's the basic 4" OD aluminum tube used with a solid driveline. Anyone know who makes/sells those parts? Appreciate any help...

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
So we're assembling the last details of our boat and discovered the powder coater lost the v-drive end adaptor for our driveline cover tube. I can machine one myself, but would rather buy one if it's available. It's the basic 4" OD aluminum tube used with a solid driveline. Anyone know who makes/sells those parts? Appreciate any help...
PrecisionCraft Marine...

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
are you ready for Ming in september?

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
are you ready for Ming in september?
Mike, yea the boat will be ready but I don't think we'll be able to make it. My son's racing schedule is conflicting on that weekend and I think we're gonna do his deal.

And to the OP, thanks for all the good ideas. I'll make some calls and come up with something.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Mike, yea the boat will be ready but I don't think we'll be able to make it. My son's racing schedule is conflicting on that weekend and I think we're gonna do his deal.

And to the OP, thanks for all the good ideas. I'll make some calls and come up with something.
Are you kidding you have to go to this one??

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are you kidding you have to go to this one??
I don't know Mark... it's a tough decision and I keep going back and forth. In a lot of ways I really want to be there just to make sure a flat takes all the 8.0 $$$ ;):D

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Precision Craft Marine has the parts in stock!!

Make the race David, I want to see the boat run with the new motor:)devil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts