Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thrashin to get this thing done after 1 1/2 years and would love to hook up the linkage to my scoop (I know, it's gay but I like it). What I'm trying to do it something similar to my high dollar, way cool lime green coat hanger. Anybody know where you can buy some rod and I'm figuring that I can get another splined linkage arm from Enderle but what about the rod?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
John come out to the left with a piece to clear the fuel lines (should attach to the threaded holes you have in the bell crank protrusion then two hiem joints to make the direction change Call me I'll try to Put Josh on it later he'll cook up an idea for ya Tom,

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I'm thrashin to get this thing done after 1 1/2 years and would love to hook up the linkage to my scoop (I know, it's gay but I like it). What I'm trying to do it something similar to my high dollar, way cool lime green coat hanger. Anybody know where you can buy some rod and I'm figuring that I can get another splined linkage arm from Enderle but what about the rod?

Damn John, I like the green coat hanger. It's something no one else has. Dare to be different. LMAO!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts