Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting whatching Johns video of his motor and I hear sirens, I wasnt really paying much attention to them when they were get louder and louder and I look out the window and the fire truck is right in my driveway with a couple firemen running up to the door and they ask if I have a fire and Im thinking wtf Ummmm no but I got the smoker running and dinner will be in about a hour. I guess one of my neighbors called in and sayed my house was on fire from all the smoke from the smoker...eeek... Ya would of thought they would have came and knocked on the dooor first.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
lol:D maybe they were just being dicks bout it. my closest neighbor is at least 2 city blocks away and last summer he called the county sheriff on me for burnin brush during a burnban. hell, it'd rained for 4days straight prior and grass was wet, i had my hose out and stood next to it the whole time, plus wasn't aware of the ban:)sphss sheriff is a bud, so he just made me put it out. i'm just waiting to place my call on him soon:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
All my neighbors know to look the otherr way if they see my house on fire. I need to remodel and we're way over insured. Just get the dogs out and let burn.:)bulb

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'm fortunate I live in the country and my neighbors are far away BUT I did take a pic of one of my neighbors "Granny units" hes building ,looks like he invited some "guests" over for a house party last week !:D ye haw!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
tom, should we worry that you live out in the stix and take rearview pics of farm animals?:D:)hand

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Geeze between the nieghbor to the east with the Sheep the west with the Goats south is is Ph*kin rooster sounds like he ate a clarinette and In front is some city nerd that sings "green acres" theme while he mows , I almost think I'd rather here sirens and domestic fights sometimes :|err

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Geeze between the nieghbor to the east with the Sheep the west with the Goats south is is Ph*kin rooster sounds like he ate a clarinette and In front is some city nerd that sings "green acres" theme while he mows , I almost think I'd rather here sirens and domestic fights sometimes :|err

Wow and i thought North Carolina was Red Neck.

BrotherWolf.. BTW you can't talk smack about smoking some grub and not post pictures of said awesome meal:|err

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

Sounds like our place.
I swear the freaking rooster behind us is blind. That SOB NEVER stops!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts