Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my boat to the lake today

And i put her in THE WATER ;)
Went to Telephone cove first thing this morning , but the water is really low so we went over to Princess.

hey , this is real water

FIL made a special trip to be my tow boat ..... Just in case.

was sooooo peacefull out here. Just enjoyed being back on the water again:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
omfg, i cant beleive it. congrats :D. well i guess the number 85 must represent how many excuse you have for not taking it out.lol...looks good steve, see ya next year for the 2nd run out..

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
Where is this bridge at? I do not recall a bridge over Mojave... just the dam.

Princess Cove is where I like to launch since it makes it a much nicer drive "up river" to the cove I like to go to. Less driving through the narrow part from Kathrins to the power line crossing where it is almost always rough as hell (at least in the early part of the season).

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where is this bridge at? I do not recall a bridge over Mojave... just the dam.

Princess Cove is where I like to launch since it makes it a much nicer drive "up river" to the cove I like to go to. Less driving through the narrow part from Kathrins to the power line crossing where it is almost always rough as hell (at least in the early part of the season).

Bridge is lake side of the dam .

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
Bridge is lake side of the dam .
Aw hell... forgot about that. Been so long since I've been over by the dam. Do they allow cars over yet or is still shut down? Like to take the damn dam tour again... haven't since I was a kid.

·
Registered
354 Posts
GREAT glad to see you on the water, looks good sounds good. Next year I will be chasing you around:)devil:)devil some where any way:)hand:)hand

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Woohoooo!!!! Congrats Stevie for getting back on the water!!!!! Let the folks at Skagen know too

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Congrats! Feels Great doesn't it? all the work Paid off.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts