Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody's on the lake doin triple digit passes the only boat on the lake and its like glass !! I think its a beautiful thing to wake up too..:)coffee Maybe its relaxalot in his howard..??.. Anyway happy Friday everyone..:D

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
Somebody's on the lake doin triple digit passes the only boat on the lake and its like glass !! I think its a beautiful thing to wake up too..:)coffee Maybe its relaxalot in his howard..??.. Anyway happy Friday everyone..:D
I will bet it is Gary Taylor and that new Howard Sportdeck:)bulb

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hey Gary i saw a truck at your house yesterday and was wondering if you were around.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NOPE!! full time :)
Im goin back to San Dimas this weekend for another load. I took a transfer to Kingman from LA. but had another offer I was pondering but it doesn't seem like they want to pay so its here I stay!!:D lota chit to move though!!
Huh?:)bulb
fulltime this weekend?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
NOPE!! full time :)
Im goin back to San Dimas this weekend for another load. I took a transfer to Kingman from LA. but had another offer I was pondering but it doesn't seem like they want to pay so its here I stay!!:D lota chit to move though!!
Good to hear! We will have to get together after you get settled and if you need anything just say the word!

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kool thanks Darrel. Im doin a turnaround this weekend then have to get to Kingman mon morn to take a greyhound to Phoenix to train for a week and get a work truck then back here after that.
Good to hear! We will have to get together after you get settled and if you need anything just say the word!

·
Hotboat Chupas
178 Posts
Kool thanks Darrel. Im doin a turnaround this weekend then have to get to Kingman mon morn to take a greyhound to Phoenix to train for a week and get a work truck then back here after that.
What are you going to be doing for work there? Congrats

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I'll be there this afternoon to make some slow speed runs...........:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts